Female comedians Page 43

Obviously Herc isn't in the loop.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th February 2015, 2:47 PM GMT

Obviously Herc isn't in the loop.

Would they be the loops either end of a..........never mind, better not.

Saying make up is just for women is sexist. I for one wouldn't be without my Clinique Super City!

A man's strength as a comedian lays in an inherent pathetic nature, and his anger because of it. It's a source women don't have to the same extent. There are brilliant female comedians and comedic actors, but on the whole I have to be honest and say I do find men funnier. But that's because I'm pathetic and angry too I suppose. ;)

Wills is not in the loop either...

Quote: zooo @ 12th February 2015, 11:12 AM GMT

Periods.

OK.

I'll start.

My emotions are too all over the place- cos of hormones- leave us alone!!

Jurassic is my favourite.

It's the only one with a park.

I liked her a lot in 'Gavin And Stacey', too. 'Nighty Night' is something I'll have to look at again one day. http://www.xn--80acbggrbac8bclycdxk.com

Period again?

What?

Sorry, just wondered what had distracted Grisina?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 25th February 2015, 4:42 PM GMT

Sorry, just wondered what had distracted Grisina?

I think that's in the wrong thread.

TTPYO.
We were talking at work about the record "Convoy" and someone said who was it by. Straight away I said C W Macall.

Now how did I know that? Why is my brain like that? Why can't it do anything useful?

You should go on Pop Master!

Anyway, off topic. Pirate

Quote: zooo @ 26th February 2015, 10:23 AM GMT

You should go on Pop Master!

Anyway, off topic. Pirate

I only get about 33 on average.

So it doesn't get greyed out anyone know what Jo Caulfield is up to at the moment?

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2015, 9:16 AM GMT

I think that's in the wrong thread.

TTPYO.
We were talking at work about the record "Convoy" and someone said who was it by. Straight away I said C W Macall.

Now how did I know that? Why is my brain like that? Why can't it do anything useful?

Looks like I've done the same thing as this was supposed to be in TTPYO. That's the trouble with doing it on the phone!