The all-in-one consolidated Tour De France thread Page 3

What I do in bed usually doesn't need an explanation and so far the chain has never come off.

Just for you Dellas - and oldrocker and bigfella as they look a bit gay - here's some Tour eye candy to look at while you work out the rules.

Laughing out loud WOW! made my day, Ta for that.

A few musings; 1st rider looks randy.
2nd rider looks shagged.
3rd rider looks like he's on the job.

Now Very interested in 'Tour de France'.

Cav has done it again. Stage win today and now a 70 pt lead in the Green Jersey.

He is breaking records all the time. Same number of stage wins as Hinault now and eleven more than any other British rider in history. I can't see him not keeping green and being the first Brit to do so.

I said it earlier in the thread but he is probably the most complete British sportsman competing and he is far from being a household name - look at the responses to this thread...

Thorughly depressing.

:O I love Cavendish now, you've done lots to promote him and the sport!

Any more hunky pics? ;)

Here you go Dellas, don't forget to put some knickers on if you go for a ride afterwards.

The highlights of today's stage start in a few minutes anyone else looking.

Laughing out loud CHEEKY!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 15 2011, 6:35 PM BST

Just for you Dellas - and oldrocker and bigfella as they look a bit gay

I'll settle for this thank you very much . .

;) I can't believe you have photographing me. hw did you accsess my window?

Cav's teammate Tony Martin took the stage today with a fantastic ride. Cav safely through the Alps and set to take the stage and the Green Jersey for GB tomorrow.

Just to make it clear if I haven't before, an Englishman has NEVER WON the green jersey - in 98 tours and 100+ years. Cav will be the first - an amazing achievement and the sort of event you usually read about in books rather than witness. He will also probably win his 5th stage in this years tour, his third on the Champs Élysées and 20th to date and he's only just turned 26!

The final stage is live tomorrow on ITV4 - I hope some of you kilojoule dodging f**ks manage to tune in, though judging by your interest in this thread I doubt you will.

Since no-one seems to read this thread, let me just say that you're all wankers. Steve Sunshine can't actually grow a moustache, Badge really looks like Nick Clegg, Oldrocker is a homo with an arse like a bomb-damaged fireplace, Zoo wears a training bra, Aaron was born in France, and Gavin has a cocksucker's mouth. I could go on but I can't be bothered because you're such c**ts.

As I predicted Cav won the final stage and took the Green jersey for Britain. A truly historical sporting moment that you all lived through without even noticing you empty-headed f**kwits.

He is also only thirteen stages away from beating Eddy Merckx's record of 32 stage wins, and surely he will do this as he is only at the start of his career.

He's the greatest living English sportsman.

Well done Cav. It is an amazing achievement, and as deputy PM I salute him.

Seriously, well done to him and to Godot for keeping this thread alive but the Tour has never interested me much. Like rugby union and F1. That doesn't mean I don't recognise he's done something amazing.

Yep, well done indeed. And some good Rugby Union coming up for the next two months!

;) I have been to Austria and seen some mountain bike trails, there is big race in Kitsbhule this weekend.

Thanks for info and pics godot x

It's time to resurrect this thread for the reason that we have an British rider wearing the Yellow Jersey (Bradley Wiggins) and another in third.

This is historically unprecedented and although he is the fifth Briton to wear the jersey, Wiggins is the first who is likely to hold on to it and wear it in Paris.

To put this into perspective there has never been a British winner of the Tour and it started in 1903. Even the French haven't won it since 1985, so Aaron should be well pleased.