Birds Of A Feather - Series 2 DVD Release? Page 2

They did the same thing with Sorry!. Playback released series 1 and 2 in 2004, and now the series is being released by another company now.

I am made up with this news, I just hope it sells well or they may cancel it again arh! Worried.com.... Sooooooo happy!! This is my favourite all time sitcom..

My copy arrived yesterday and whilst I am over the moon series two is now on DVD I have little niggles that the images used to match the series. I.E on the cover Dorien is in the the series 3 Okey Cokey Karaoke dress and Tracey and Sharon are series 1. Also the DVD menu it has the three and the Di lookalike from series 5's Not In My Backyard. Only little silly thing but niggles me.

Must remember to be happy series 2 is on DVD just hope series 3 is out before Christmas. :):):)

I'm happy just to finally have this DVD after such a long time waiting.. Are we certain that more are to follow?

We can never be certain until they're on the shelves, but chance is certainly heavily in favour.

Great news. I've just watched most of this on Comedy Central so I'll probably wait a bit for a price drop. Well done to Network. Pity about the music dubs though.

I'm still waiting for my Series 2 DVD, thought I'd be clever and pre-order from The Hut for £11.95 only to get an email saying it was delayed.

My series 1 turned up though yesterday, loved it, better than the last two attempts. I can't remember ever seeing Sailing before good episode though.

As for the artwork issues, I can see your point, it wouldn't take much for them to get it accurate, but it could be worse, they could be putting the wrong episodes from different series on rather than just pictures :P

I'm getting a dodgy feeling.

I pre-ordered the Series 2 DVD from The Hut for £11.95 and got an email informing me it was delayed.

It's still available to order on the site but now priced at £14.85.

I'm thinking they're just not wanting to give it me at a lower price and will eventually say "There's a problem with this order, please cancel and re-order this item" so I'll pay more.

Paranoia? Probably.

£11.95 was a bit pricey!

As for the artwork, it just depends on what's available. There may not be suitable images from so early on. IIRC the first S1 release contained screenshots, not those nicely posed publicity shots.

£11.95 was the cheapest I could find, the rest of them seemed to have it listed anywhere from £13.95 - £17.

Quote: James Cotter @ August 2 2010, 12:03 PM BST

I think I'll wait for the complete collection when it's finally released.

I was going to do that with The Upper Hand, but decided to buy Birds of a Feather as it comes. Though if they stop releasing it again I'll start to fume badly.

Finally my Series 2 has been dispatched.

Has anyone else seen this in any stores?

I came across 1 DVD of series 2 in HMV for £25! What a rip off! Even £15 would be steep but Jesus almighty.

R.E further series I would say it's likely seeing that the episodes have ALL been pulled from BirdsFan account on YouTube which to me would indicate that rights to the episodes have been brought with immenent view to release.

Yey!!!!!! Here's hoping eh.. :)

Yey! Series 3-8 coming over the next 3 months! I'm pre-ordering mine now! Thank God once I get them in my hand I can delete them from my Sky+ planner as they are taking up loads of space lol