The gambling thread Page 27

I felt the same earlier when I lost 36p on Penny Bingo

Nice 5 euro punt for one fellow this weekend.

They all came in and it went down to the wire with Hull City's game

During the 'World darts final' last night the bookies made a rare mistake.

They were giving odds of 1/10 on for Phil Taylor to win but during the match, Phil was playing badly and Gary Anderson surged ahead and looked like he was going to walk it.

P Taylors odds went out to 7/2. At this point I decided to have a punt on him - knowing he is famous for never giving in and Andersons propensity for bottling it.

As expected P Taylor rallied and Anderson couldn't hit a barn door so Andersons odds went out to 4/1.
I realised immediately that by putting the same stake on Anderson to win, I couldn't lose no matter who won.

As it happens, Anderson won - and so did I :)

Turned a fiver into 7.50 on roulette
Alongside my £25 win on the lotto I think I'm on a roll
Come on there must be Horses running somewhere in the world right now

£40 quid House win on the
penny Bingo!

Woo Hooh

Gonna withdraw 30 & then hit the virtual roulette tables

Had a nice touch on the golf over the weekend (US Open)

This young man Jordan Speith is looking like the next Tiger Woods.

It hadn't filtered through yet to UK bookmakers exactly how good he is.
It has now though.

Got 9/1 before the tournament started........great odds.

The only thing I'm gambling on these days is the Macmillan Lottery.

Live Gambling
I've got 13.18 in my account & I'm going to play some 10p roullette

EDIT

I Quit on 15.68
I'd had 4 straight wins so that was never going to last even though the law of avareges means nothing at all.

Turned £15.68 to £21 on the Horses
Withdrew the £10 (my original deposit) and will play with the rest

Was curious to see the odds for Jamie Vardy to break RVN's record of scoring in 10 consecutive games - fittingly the 11th game is Leicester at home to Man Utd. Don't know the best odds, but seen 11/1 offered.

Researching it, also saw specials for Vardy to be PL Player of the season (33/1), and to score 30 or more PL goals, (50/1). So far he's scored 11 goals in 11 games, which means he'd need to score 19 goals in the remaining 27 games - inc. possible lay-offs for injuries/suspensions. Not inconceivable. It's been a pretty weird season so far already.

Not encouraging anyone here to splash out. Please bet responsibly etc.

I might risk a couple of quid though. :)

He's done it! (Part One.) Put £9 (his shirt number) on at 11/1 (see above). :D

PART 2 & 3

Another £9 on Player of the season (33/1).

30 goal bet needed to be an online bet, and in the day or so it took to follow up, odds got suspended. Came back on at 25/1 last week, so put another £9 on.

Won enough with free bets (online deal) to cover my stakes.

Anyone else come up trumps so far?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 28th November 2015, 8:01 PM GMT

Jamie Vardy - I love you!

'Kin 'ell.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sweet!

Thanks, man!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 28th November 2015, 9:09 PM GMT

I'm so flush, I think I might go out to celebrate! And Palace hit 5 as well!

:D :D :D

Go paint the town blue!

A Wilf goal musta been the icing on the cake. Don't forget to watch/record MOTD though. :D

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 29th November 2015, 2:21 AM GMT

I painted it blue and red (hic)!

:D

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 29th November 2015, 2:21 AM GMT

Well, you've probably seen it by now and let's be honest, Wilf's goal was a fluke. (I can't record MOTD 'cos I don't have a telly - I watch games semi-live on my all-singing, all-dancing Wiz1.net).

I've watched Vardy's goal at least ten times, and it gets more beautiful every time.

Haven't seen MOTD yet myself - was catching up on Europa League action tonight. Simon Mignolet is eccentric, to say the least.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 4th December 2015, 8:32 PM GMT

This Vardy sequence is something else, 11 consecutive scoring games - it's like an 'evens' cluster in roulette.

If only I'd got on a bit earlier.

If Vardy scores in 19+ Premier League games this season, a score of exactly 19 would make it a true evens playing field (19/38) and any score over 19 would tip the scales in the favour of the punter who had backed Vardy to score at any time, at odds of evens or better, betting on one game at a time - a string of single bets @ level stake or as per staking system.

I've just put a single on him for tomorrow @ 6/5 to score any time. Let's see if the sequence continues. If it is a true evens shot (or better - he's currently running at 12 scoring games out of 14 in total - a phenomenal bias), who can tell how long the sequence might last? I've seen runs in the high teens and low 20s at roulette and that's not even true evens, even.

Fingers & toes crossed it works out for you.

I know someone (experienced successful small-time gambler) who used a similar theory last season to bet on Blackpool every week to lose, and ended up with a very nice profit.