The Golden Girls DVDs?

I know its not British comedy but I have nowhere else to post. Series 1-4 of the American sitcom The Golden Girls have been released in the UK. But there are 3 series remaining but these have not been released yet.

Can anyone help?

You could order the Region 1 editions if you're desperate. S5 is just under £15 on Play: [p=http://www.play.com/DVD/Region_1/4-/902649/The-Golden-Girls-Complete-Season-5/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0]

Thanks Aaron but my player is not compatible with region 1

Tried hacking it? Search Google for "multiregion hack" and the make/model name of your player.

Quote: Richard Saunders @ June 17 2010, 5:52 PM BST

Thanks Aaron but my player is not compatible with region 1

http://direct.asda.com/Asda-SP-DVDTL01-DVD-Player/000585709,default,pd.html

:)

BTW, look at the customer reviews and sort by rating, low to high. The first reviewer (one star) shouldn't be allowed out on her own !

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 17 2010, 9:28 PM BST

BTW, look at the customer reviews and sort by rating, low to high. The first reviewer (one star) shouldn't be allowed out on her own !

Fair play to her; for several years now there have been cheapo portable DVD players (with screens) and they're getting cheaper. I'd like to know if anyone has yet purchased a cheapo USB record turntable (a record player that plugs into the computer, so you can transfer your old records into MP3 files). I want to buy one, but fear the audio quality may be poor.

As for all series of The Golden Girls, they're available in Australia, but not yet in a complete box-set. Only 1-3 in a cheap box-set, while 4-7 sold separately.

Hi Aaron I heard that DVD hacking is illegal and can even damage your DVD player.

Neither are correct.

Spam removed

Although it is a bootleg site - and the above link needs the comma removed.

I love The Golden Girls and bought the DVDs from America when I used to travel there with work and have just bought the cheapest DVD player I could find £20 from Asda and it plays them perfectly so if you really want them just buy the cheap DVD player and use the American DVDs it's worth it as TGG gets better with each and very series.. Have you seen Hot in Cleveland with Betty White? It's like a modern day GG with Betty White too it's great!