Bridlington and Hull Comedy Festivals

Bridlingtom Comedy Festival is on from the 24th July - 31st July 2010 with performances from Jimmy Carr and Roy Walker and many more.... :thumbs:

To find out more acts performing go to:

www.facebook.com/bridcomedy (and don't forget to become a fan to keep up to date with all the news!!)

and did you know that Bridlington Comedy Festival is the kissing cousin of Hull Comedy Festival...which comes to Hull on the 21st October - 7th November 2010

www.facebook.com/hullcomedy

Thanks Everyone!!! :D

Jimmy Carr :( Sick
Roy Walker :( Sick

I maybe at the Hull one.

Quote: will Cam @ June 16 2010, 10:15 AM BST

Jimmy Carr :( Sick
Roy Walker :( Sick

There are many more acts and peformances 'will cam' - have you joined the facebook group?

Ross Noble and Russell Kane are performing at the Hull Comedy!

Quote: sootyj @ June 16 2010, 10:18 AM BST

I maybe at the Hull one.

Great Stuff Sootyj - are you a fan of the facebook pages? :-)

Quote: lyndyloo @ June 16 2010, 10:25 AM BST

There are many more acts and peformances 'will cam' - have you joined the facebook group?

facebook :( Sick :P

Quote: will Cam @ June 16 2010, 10:27 AM BST

facebook :( Sick :P

:)

Hard to imagine anything funny happening in Hull.. now if you'd said Grimsby!

Is the guy who sings the 'amusing' sea shanties on the 'Yorkshire Bell' performing in Brid? If so, do you have any rotten fruit to spare?

I love Brid by the way, many treasured memories of following old people around and about the town and harbour... happy days!

May make the Brid event but not going back there until the next family member dies, so it's a timing issue! (I will try and hurry one of them up..)

Cheers,

frage x

Quote: Frankie Rage @ June 16 2010, 10:40 AM BST

Hard to imagine anything funny happening in Hull.. now if you'd said Grimsby!

Is the guy who sings the 'amusing' sea shanties on the 'Yorkshire Bell' performing in Brid? If so, do you have any rotten fruit to spare?

I love Brid by the way, many treasured memories of following old people around and about the town and harbour... happy days!

May make the Brid event but not going back there until the next family member dies, so it's a timing issue! (I will try and hurry one of them up..)

Cheers,

frage x

I'm afraid I did say Hull and not Grimsby.... lol.

Join the facebook group to keep up to date with all the latest news and headlines

Cheers

Quote: lyndyloo @ June 16 2010, 10:25 AM BST

Great Stuff Sootyj - are you a fan of the facebook pages? :-)

Yeh went last year had a good time, Hull's a seriously underated city.

Bridlingtom Comedy Festival ... with performances from Jimmy Carr and Roy Walker ...

Is every act named after a mode of transport?

Quote: don rushmore @ June 16 2010, 11:50 AM BST

Is every act named after a mode of transport?

Haha, I didn't even realise that! :)