Mock The Week - Series 9 Page 5

Not sure if it's news to anyone or not but just been told by Milton Jones that Russell Howard has left MTW.

Really? Is that in public?

He missed uncle Frankie. :(

Quote: Aaron @ August 29 2010, 8:22 PM BST

Really? Is that in public?

I don't know to be honest but I doubt I'll get sacked for telling you.

The BBC Press Office has just revealed that Russell Howard won't appear on some of the latest recordings due to other commitments.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000367/russell_howard_miss_mock_the_week/

Oh well. Plenty more mediocre eff-wits to fill his shoes, I imagine.

I'm available and can repeatedly say "badgers with an Asbo" in a West Country accent if required.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ September 7 2010, 1:16 PM BST

I'm available and can repeadly say "badgers with an Asbo" in a West Country accent if required.

Cowards, 'You're Hired!'

Quote: Tony Cowards @ September 7 2010, 1:16 PM BST

I'm available and can repeadly say "badgers with an Asbo" in a West Country accent if required.

:D

I bet Andy Parsons has no plans to leave any time soon.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 7 2010, 1:27 PM BST

I bet Andy Parsons has no plans to leave any time soon.

Laughing out loud

Tee hee..

Quote: Ian Wolf @ September 7 2010, 11:52 AM BST

The BBC Press Office has just revealed that Russell Howard won't appear on some of the latest recordings due to other commitments.

Oh no! Blinkey McMuppetface won't be on Mock The Week!? What are we going to do!? Will there be a tomorrow!!? *runs around the room, panicking*

(A comedy gold star for the first person who can tell me which US show/character the above reaction is shamelessly paraphrased/plagiarised from - and an extra gold star if you can describe the situation by which the reaction arises.)