The all in one Consolidatorised Cricket Thread Page 23

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd June 2019, 9:30 AM

Anyone else keeping score ?

I've never understood the game to do so.

How can you understand football then? Exactly the same principle, the highest score wins the game. You understand 1-0 in football will win for the home team in this instance? Well t's exactly the same in cricket but with higher scores and runs instead of goals. I'll give you an example, 251 from team x beats 250 from team y. Does this help?

England are back from the dead ! We went into the world cup as favourites then lost to two of the weakest team. Then beat two of the stronger opponents. We're through to a semi final with India and we're back to being bookies favourites by a whisker, with India coming in second.

This has to be our best chance ever to win the world cup as its at home and we normally don't fair well in hot countries with hard terrain. This is our year. Go England ! England

England play their biggest threat Australia in the Semi final today. New Zealand await the winner, but we trounced the Kiwis only a few days ago. We're ever so slightly the favorites against Australia, so should be a thrilling match.

But it's the Aussies though - the Aussies.

I don't know how cricket works but I see we won by 8 wickets which is amazing as from what I can gather its hard enough to defend three of them. So with eight wickets must be like defending a five bar gate.
Well done our side lets hope we beat whoever we play next thats presuming they have a final, perhaps they just shake hands for getting through and then just share it ?

That final was so close, I think me crossing my fingers is what swung it. Well done England ! What a great game to watch.

Wow!

Ho-li-shit

Nerves shot

Don't normally watch cricket but that was a cracker.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 14th July 2019, 7:53 PM

Don't normally watch cricket but that was a cracker.

All cricket matches are that exciting Teddy.

Perhaps in limited overs Playfull but that Test stuff is draining and is not aimed at working people as its played during the working day.
That game I just watched had it all in spades right down to that one were it hit his bat and went out to the boundary what are the odds, very impressed .

Was joking Teddy

Lol

The first hour was like watching paint dry:)

Ha ha. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is the cricket over, can I wake up now?

Those sixes from Stokes, some luck or what? NZ will be feeling robbed but England have had no luck in finals till now.