QI - Series H Page 4

Sean Lock! Laughing out loud

As the BCG's new deputy Newshound
May I recommend tonights line up.
Sean lock, David Mitchell & Danny Baker.
It don't get much better than that.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 1 2010, 9:01 PM BST

As the BCG's new deputy Newshound
May I recommend tonights line up.
Sean lock, David Mitchell & Danny Baker.
It don't get much better than that.

I thought it would be a good one, but it was awful! I can't remember a duller episode. The only good thing was Danny Baker keeping his Cockney pie hole shut for most of it.

Quote: Damn His Duckpond @ October 4 2010, 8:01 PM BST

The only good thing was Danny Baker keeping his Cockney pie hole shut for most of it.

Word.

Just watching the Hanimals episode for 2 minutes, I am already disgusted by Ruby Wax... what were they thinking?!

Quote: Mark @ September 11 2010, 10:22 PM BST

Good point! Probably Rory McGrath then? He sometimes displays a suspicious amount of knowledge about some of the subjects.

Or he might just know stuff. A lot of QI is basic general knowledge.

I've just noticed that in tonight's episode Stephen made a terrible blunder. Stephen said that the "Class Sketch" is in TW3. It is actually in The Frost Report.

About time they got a new host.
My moneys on Rufus Hound

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 22 2010, 9:16 PM BST

About time they got a new host.
My moneys on Rufus Hound

Given the fact Danny Cohen's in charge of BBC One now I wouldn't be surprised if it was Danny Dyer.

Wotcha
And welcome to koo eye
which stands for some bollocks or summink.

Some great lines from Rich Hall last night.

Interesting watching Fry defining 'Pillage' for Rich Hall. He clearly didn't know what it meant either - except in a loose contextual sense - but Fry doesn't seem to own up to not knowing stuff. Twat.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 22 2010, 9:15 PM BST

I've just noticed that in tonight's episode Stephen made a terrible blunder. Stephen said that the "Class Sketch" is in TW3. It is actually in The Frost Report.

I noticed that as well.

Quote: Moonstone @ September 27 2010, 11:46 PM BST

I'll always watch QI as long as it's on, mainly cos it's got Stephen Fry in it, but does anyone else feel it's starting to get a little bit stale now? The last episode was like ghost town, there was tumbleweed. Maybe it was just the guests I dunno, but I watched the XL and there were maybe 2 or 3 half-hearted laughs from the audience in the whole 45 mins. Awww, I want it to get better again :(

Yes. A couple of series ago. It's lost the spark it had at the beginning. It's self-indulgent for the sake of being self-indulgent now. Very disappointing.

(Who was it who stole Davies' joke in episode 2?)