Men and women: different sense of humour Page 2

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 24 2010, 1:33 AM BST

*reaches up and slaps Badge*

*considers requoting his post to prove his initial irony but gets lost in a logical feedback loop*

a joke men would like and women would hate??

There are two types of men in the world....
those that have pissed in the kitchen sink,
and those that lie and say they have never pissed in the kitchen sink.

Quote: freddie gagtella @ April 24 2010, 8:54 AM BST

a joke men would like and women would hate??

There are two types of men in the world....
those that have pissed in the kitchen sink,
and those that lie and say they have never pissed in the kitchen sink.

I can hand on heart say I've never pissed in the kitchen sink. Why would I want to? Just for the thrill?

Quote: David Bussell @ April 24 2010, 8:56 AM BST

I can hand on heart say I've never pissed in the kitchen sink. Why would I want to? Just for the thrill?

It is just a little jokey-wokey.

However, I heartily encourage urinating over the previous days washing up as a boredom breaker. If only for the stabbing pangs of self-disgust mingled with the spine-tingling pleasure of a full bladder release.

Anyone else let go the yellow flow in an unconventional place?

Quote: freddie gagtella @ April 25 2010, 8:31 AM BST

It is just a little jokey-wokey.

However, I heartily encourage urinating over the previous days washing up as a boredom breaker. If only for the stabbing pangs of self-disgust mingled with the spine-tingling pleasure of a full bladder release.

I'm reading a biography of Chris Morris (Disgusting Bliss) and there's a story in it about Morris using a rather unconventional method to defrost a frozen radio mast.

A friend of mine once took a wander down the garden of a party to take a leak in a bush and ended up pissing in the face of a girl who'd passed out there. Years later they were introduced formally by a mutual friend, both obviously recalling the encounter with crystal clarity. The matter remains unmentioned to this day.

Quote: Badge @ April 24 2010, 1:31 AM BST

There's a simple difference. Men have got a willies and women haven't.

I now you only just found this out, but why are you still so proud of it?

Bruce gets a phone call.
"Bruce you bastard I'm pregnant now I'm going to have to jump off the Sydney Harbour bridge."
Bruce replies.
"Sheila not only are you a great shag, you're a good sport."

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?
One!

What's black and white and red all over?
Sophie Okenodo giving the director of the BBC lip.

If women get to run slower races and lift lighter weights. Can men do half the washing up?

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 23 2010, 9:18 PM BST

I find that women like cock-jokes more than men do.

Mine always gets a laugh.

Quote: Timbo @ April 25 2010, 10:08 AM BST

Mine always gets a laugh.

Deliberate inuendo?

If women get to run slower races and lift lighter weights. Can men do half the washing up?

Ha! This made me smile...inside. Is it original sooty??.

I guess, but like most quick observational ones it's probably been done before.

Inspiration is the lightning that strikes multiple targets.

Albeit I suspect my racist Okenodo joke maybe more original.

Another non-offensive joke:

Last night I went to this charity disco for women who have lost their legs. It was great as the place was crawling with fanny.

Quote: freddie gagtella @ April 25 2010, 8:31 AM BST

After a particularly heavy night out I once urinated in my guitar. I was quite proud I had the accuracy to accomplish such a feat. One of my mates in college whilst trying to urinate out of his window ended up going over his rather expensive stereo system as he'd forgotten to actually open the window.

Many women don't have a sense of humour in my experience. Especially over subjects like rape and gagging. Narrow minds in my opinion.

They also tend to like American comedy! Possible hanging offence but hey ho!

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 23 2010, 9:18 PM BST

It all boils down to men not wanting to laugh at other men's jokes, because they know that women like men that make them laugh.

It's all 'alpha-male, one-up-man-ship' with guys, whereas women like to share the laughs.

I find that women like cock-jokes more than men do.

Women only say they like men who make them laugh to pretend they are not shallow. Generally they like shagging footballers to get a big house in Cheshire or Essex.

Men are from Mars and women love penis.

If men are from Mars and Women are from Venus
And men love bars... what do women love.

Was my version of that one.