I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - Series 53

Emails have been sent out to those on the ISIHAC newsletter announcing details of the first recording of the new series.

The first programme will be in Cheltenham on Friday 30th April, at the Centaur, Cheltenham Racecourse. Jack Dee returns as the host, with Jeremy Hardy as the guest.

Tickets cost £9.50, £7.50 and £6 and will be obtainable via the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham from 10am on Monday 19th April. These are the box office details:

For those wishing to pay for tickets in person, the Everyman's address is: Everyman Theatre, Regent St, Cheltenham GL50 1HQ
For those wishing to book by phone, The Everyman Box Office phone number is 01242 572573.
For those wishing to book online, the website address is www.everymantheatre.org.uk <http://www.everymantheatre.org.uk/>
A direct link to the page just for the show will become active at 10am on Monday 19th April and is: https://tickets.everymantheatre.org.uk/loader.asp?target=show.asp?shcode=2274

The Everyman box office is open Mon - Fri 9.30am - 8.30pm, though tickets won't be on sale for the show until 10am on Monday 19th April.

Tickets are limited to no more than four per applicant.

I was planning on buying tickets Monday but I am away on the showing so can't go. :(

The other shows have been announced.

Friday 28th May at the Sands Centre in Carlisle

A recording for BBC Radio 4. Tickets are priced at £9, £7, £6 and £4, and are obtainable via the theatre's box office, from 9am on Tuesday 18th May.
The Box Office number is 01228 625222, and it stays open until 9.30pm. Tickets can also be booked online via www.thesandscentre.co.uk or www.ticketweb.co.uk
24 hr tel: 08448 472276 (ticketweb). Online ticket purchases are made with TicketWeb and not the Sands Centre. Ticketweb has an allocation of seats to sell.

The show starts at 7.30pm (doors 7pm) and finishes around 10.15pm.
The recording features Jack Dee in the chair, with Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer and Colin Sell at the piano. The guest is Sandi Toksvig.

Tuesday 29th June at the Corn Exchange in Cambridge

Another recording for BBC Radio 4. Tickets are priced at £9, £7 and £5, and are obtainable via the theatre's box office on 01223 357851, from 10am on Wednesday 19th May.

Tickets can also be booked online at www.cornex.co.uk To book online simply go to the what's on page and click on the 'book now' icon next to the show of your choice. Please note that only MasterCard, Maestro and Visa are accepted when booking online.

Tickets can also be purchased by calling in person at The Cambridge Corn Exchange Box Office, Wheeler Street, Cambridge CB2 3QB

The box office is located on the same side of the road as the venue - 2 doors down. The Box office opening hours are Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
(or 30 minutes after the start of a show on performance days). The phone lines close at 6pm.

The show starts at 7.30pm (doors 7pm) and finishes around 10.15pm.
The recording features Jack Dee in the chair, with Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer and Colin Sell at the piano.
The guest is David Mitchell.

Friday 18th June at the Royal Festival Hall in London's Southbank Centre

We will be performing our acclaimed 'live' theatre show as part of this year's Meltdown Festival at the Southbank. We have been invited to take part by this year's Festival Curator, the brilliant Richard Thompson (he of Fairport Convention etc). The show will be hosted by Rob Brydon and will feature a line up of Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer, Jeremy Hardy and Colin Sell at the piano. This is the online link for tickets: http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/find/dance-performance/tickets/im-sorry-i-havent-a-clue-53714

Tickets have started to sell for this event - so you'll need to book quickly.

Finally, thank you to all who came to the wonderful Memorial Concert for Humph on Sunday 25th April. I received many lovely emails from people who were there and enjoyed it. It was a terrific celebration of the great man. If you didn't make it - don't despair. The show was recorded for Radio 4 (broadcast date TBC) and will be released in full on CD in due course. All money raised to go towards the Humph Trust, devoted to supporting and encouraging young jazz musicians.

This start tonight. I bet I forget about it.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 21 2010, 11:41 AM BST

This start tonight. I bet I forget about it.

You'll probably have another date with a lady. Rolling eyes

Quote: chipolata @ June 21 2010, 12:04 PM BST

You'll probably have another date with a lady. Rolling eyes

Nah. Those days are behind me. I'll probably just be in trying to come up with some hilarious Vox Pops.

An enthusiastic mass attempt at "One song to the tune of another" in Trafalgar Square 19/6/10:

www.flickr.com/photos/m_j_b/4718515282/

I'm with the commentor: "WTF?"

Listening to the repeats from the 1980s, I wish they show would bring back some of the rounds such as Limericks and Late arrivals at the Ball. I think the panel could make just as funny. The only thing that is not funny is Swannee Kazoo, I just don't see what's funny about it at all. :D

Quote: mark shane @ July 17 2010, 5:59 AM BST

Listening to the repeats from the 1980s, I wish they show would bring back some of the rounds such as Limericks and Late arrivals at the Ball. I think the panel could make just as funny. The only thing that is not funny is Swannee Kazoo, I just don't see what's funny about it at all.

Hi Mark. Welcome to the site. Totally agree... I've been listening to some archive episodes recently and think its about time some of those rounds were bought back (the round where the panel have to say a word and if the audience laughs they lose, is very clever). I've never been a fan of any of the musical rounds - wish they'd drop them all!