Shows that should be put out of their misery Page 3

Quote: ApplePie @ February 25 2010, 1:09 PM GMT

Hahaa even worse - The winter Olympics!!

I'm from Australia...have been in the UK for a year, and there are some shows in the UK which are horrific! Holloaks and Emmerdale?? Scary!

Ive have a few words.

Home and a Gay

Gaybours

Sons and Daughters

Breakers (dodgy soap from 1998)

Jason Donovan (please take him back)

Skippy

:)

Quote: bigfella @ February 24 2010, 7:12 PM GMT

Oi - As it happens I was a contestant on the popular BBC TV programme Bargin Hunt.

Really, my kids and I love watching the re-runs! Which host was it?

Family Guy. Latter seasons have really gone downhill.

The Cleveland show.

Because some times abortion saves later sadness.

Anyone saying Coronation Street is being a moron. It remains an outstanding serial drama; and far funnier than a much 'so called' comedy content on other terestrial networks.

But it has Northerners.

Quote: Aaron @ February 16 2010, 11:52 PM BST

Not strictly a comedy, but certainly intended to be humourous: Come Dine With Me. An abomination of television. Arguably lower on the scale than even Big Brother.

This is arguably lower on the scale than Big Brother's Little Brother's used baby wipes. Channel Four have scraped a hole in the bottom of the barrel of cheap crap and continued clawing through the mud underneath. There is no explitive available in any language I know of that could do justice to my feelings for that bloke who provides a sarcastic voiceover to every sauce related faux pas and puff of smoke from an overheated oven. Have the sad sacks who submit to this horror, for the chance to win the princely sum of a thousand pounds by spending their own money on champagne and deep fried caviar for people they hate, already been rejected by Big Brother for being just too unbelievably stupid?

http://pebbles09.blogspot.com

:D

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ April 16 2010, 12:05 AM BST

This is arguably lower on the scale than Big Brother's Little Brother's used baby wipes. Channel Four have scraped a hole in the bottom of the barrel of cheap crap and continued clawing through the mud underneath. There is no explitive available in any language I know of that could do justice to my feelings for that bloke who provides a sarcastic voiceover to every sauce related faux pas and puff of smoke from an overheated oven. Have the sad sacks who submit to this horror, for the chance to win the princely sum of a thousand pounds by spending their own money on champagne and deep fried caviar for people they hate, already been rejected by Big Brother for being just too unbelievably stupid?

http://pebbles09.blogspot.com

You're not that keen on it then?

Quote: Aaron @ March 8 2010, 6:19 PM BST

But it has Northerners.

Have you seen "River City"?!!(BBC Scotland) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agtdwblVfUA
It has Scots!! LOL :)

I have heard of it, but have yet to hate myself quite enough to watch. It's a soap, isn't it?

Last Of The Summer Wine.
There's only so many times I can watch old people rolling down the hill in a bath tub.
And First Of The Summer Wine. Just no.

Quote: Aaron @ April 18 2010, 2:14 PM BST

I have heard of it, but have yet to hate myself quite enough to watch. It's a soap, isn't it?

or is it reality television?...