Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 2

Implementing a default avatar kind of forced me to upload a piccy, purely for aesthetic reasons. I'd be interested to see if any of the other avatar-free regulars do the same.

Quote: Leevil @ February 16 2010, 6:49 PM GMT

Could you implement a 'hide online status' thing?

Thanks for the suggestion - we'll look into that to see if it's easy to implement.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 16 2010, 7:02 PM GMT

Implementing a default avatar kind of forced me to upload a piccy, purely for aesthetic reasons. I'd be interested to see if any of the other avatar-free regulars do the same.

Ha. Aaron's plan worked then. That's why I uploaded one too!

Quote: Mark @ February 16 2010, 6:45 PM GMT

no reason to logout ever

I stopped staying logged in due to ongoing issues. Staying offline seems to have stopped this, for the moment.

Oh well.

Congrats on the new avatar Mark, nice to see your face on the site.Even if it does look like Aaron designed it through the BNP website. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Leevil @ February 16 2010, 6:49 PM GMT

Could you implement a 'hide online status' thing?

That would be good.

Need to take back the flag from those idiots!

:)

I think yours and the mods should be similar too, more uniform. Sleek.

Quote: bigfella @ February 16 2010, 7:00 PM GMT

I like the little arrow thing by the profile.

What does it do? My browser won't show it unless I trust the site - and I'm not sure if I do. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 16 2010, 7:31 PM GMT

I stopped staying logged in due to ongoing issues. Staying offline seems to have stopped this, for the moment.

Sounds sinister. Hope it isn't. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 16 2010, 7:31 PM GMT

.Even if it does look like Aaron designed it through the BNP website. Whistling nnocently

:D I thought that too.

It tells you the link to go directly the the post.

Cool. Got it!

It doesn't tell us how many people are online now.

I always like wondering who the other person was on the site at 6.30 on a Sunday morning....happy days.

After an intial shock at the change I have to say I like it.

Oh, I forgot to put that back in.

Quote: bigfella @ February 16 2010, 8:18 PM GMT

I always like wondering who the other person was on the site at 6.30 on a Sunday morning....happy days.

During my insomnia bouts probably me. Or Tim Walker.

I have the "Make It" bit ticked and filled out in my profile, and I'm not seeing any Critique in Active Threads. Is that expected behaviour?

No. Hold...

Better now?

Yup. Cheers :)

Why is the union jack dark on this section?