Bob & Margaret

Anybody remember it from Channel 4?

I have two VHS from years ago but can't find it on DVD anywhere, apart from a Region 1.

Is it/ has it ever been available?

I remember it, used to enjoy it as a late-night thing to watch when you can't sleep kind-of-thing.

Not sure if it's available on DVD? It's Canadian, I think? So Region 1 maybe your only option.

The vide I have has Copyright Channel 4.

I think the first 2 series were set in UK and series 3&4 were set somewhere else. But I think Channel 4 were the ones who still made it, but dunno.

Had this discussion with someone on here a while ago - we're all kind of both right? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_and_Margaret

Ive never seen the last 2 series of it yet, probably never get the chance. Were they any good?

Can't quite remember? I'm sure I preferred the British setting though.

That's all I've ever seen, though I can only remember the episodes I have on the VHS's 6 in total I think.

I'm surprised Channel 4 don't repeat it to death.

It used to run over here years ago on our Comedy Central and I loved it. Not hysterically funny, but it was better than the tired Ab Fab reruns that were on before it. :)

I could never get tired of Absolutely Fabulous, maybe it's a bit like what Channel 4 do here with their endless Friends repeats :)

I like Ab Fab, but they only cycled thru about 10 episodes, and they ran them uncut, so it was three 40 min episodes every Saturday, so the same ones kept showing up over and over. Kind of ruined it for me for quite a while. :(

Channel 4 do that here with The Simpsons.

The same episodes over and over. I saw one a few weeks ago then it was back on the other day. YAWN. But the viewing figures are still high.