Graham Norton Page 3

I believe it was called the Graham Norton Show. It was a talk show sort of deal. Where he made bad jokes about celebrities for about half an hour then brought on a guest (it was Josh Hartnett)

Sounds like one of the old Channel 4 programmes then. Which I've not seen, so can't and won't comment on.

I would like to appoint myself as chairman of the 'Kill Graham Norton Society'. I don't think I'm over reacting here.

Not much.

Ah come on, he's not that bad.

I like him.

He has his act, and he sticks to it!
But it obviously works, he's not exactly begging for jobs.

(Try not to do a blowjob joke, people.)

Hah!

Otherwise, yeah, spot on. Just like everything else, he's not of taste to some. And because his style is "people's" humour rather than sophisticated, like Two Pints, he's not got a good rep.

... That probably only makes any real sense in my brain.

I like him because it's my kind of humour.

You can call it lazy comedy, you can say I'm the bottom of the barrel in my comedy tastes but I don't care.

I love naughty jokes and sex jokes and innuendo etc.

Me too! :D

Has Graham ever written anything?
(Apart from standup material etc.)

Thank god I do like smut and innuendo as well because every day is like that when my uncle comes to stay with us.

I swear he's the modern day Sid James lol.

Er, I think he's done a book or two?

Don't know beyond that.

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 26 2008, 10:58 PM BST

Thank god I do like smut and innuendo as well because every day is like that when my uncle comes to stay with us.

I swear he's the modern day Sid James lol.

He sounds brilliant. :)

I meant sitcomy stuff.
Probably not.

Ah yeah. Well I wouldn't be surprised if he was listed as "additional material" on Father Ted. Apart from that, nadda.

He was a really loud annoying priest in Father Ted. He was good in that. I wonder why?