Graham Norton Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ April 23, 2007, 9:33 PM

Can't say I'm old enough to remember him back then, but I do like him also. Not sure why though. I find his voice to be awfully calming too...

You've said that about five times now after me mentioning the 80s! I'm getting a complex.

He does have a nice voice though, you're right.

It's not intentional!

Probably.

Angelic

Pah!

(How old are you anyway?)

I ish all ikkle. Ish.

*cough* ;)

Crivens. Really?

I thought you were a proper grown up!

;)

So do a lot of people. Ssshhhhhh. ;)

I won't tell a soul!

I saw the age aswell, Aaron. Your secret's out unless I recieve regular payments of £100 every week until you reach your 5th Birthday.

:O

Quote: Andy W. @ April 23, 2007, 8:48 AM

That whole TARDIS thing looked set up to me - a bit like a GMTV phone-in.

If you watched carefully you''d see that the bus stop had an "out of use" cover on it.

You could also see a secong gunman on the grassy knoll

Are they a bit like the Vietcong?

Just watched his show for the first time ever. It played tonight. Curt's verdict: terribly unfunny. To the point that I would have felt bad for him accept for the fact that he seems to make fun of people's physical appearance then looks at his audience for reassurance. So I'm back to he's terribly unfunny...someone should tell him.

Remember folks.

You could be Nancy lol.

Quote: Curt @ April 26 2008, 3:08 AM BST

Just watched his show for the first time ever. It played tonight. Curt's verdict: terribly unfunny. To the point that I would have felt bad for him accept for the fact that he seems to make fun of people's physical appearance then looks at his audience for reassurance. So I'm back to he's terribly unfunny...someone should tell him.

Which show was it?

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 26 2008, 8:58 AM BST

Remember folks.

You could be Nancy lol.

Haha!