Comedians people on the BCG hate Page 19

Quote: sootyj @ 15th January 2014, 12:07 PM GMT

I've never heard Ivor do a fetish gag, you sure you're not thinking of another comic.

He was well known on the fetish scene for many years, occasionally promoting himself in magazines and as part of an event put on by Skin Two at the Red Rose pub in 2004, and at their annual fetish expo at the Barbican.

I'm amazed that, on a thread like this, that no-one has said the one (open mic) comic that almost every comedian hates on a personal basis.

Why are you surprised, you haven't said him/her either!

Well that's mostly because he is the one that shall not be named, in fear that he appears in the form of an internet flame war.

Basically I'm being a coward for I fear his wrath.

:D

We could play Hangman. Is there a P...?

No, no P - and Shhhh (he may hear you)

Lembit Opik?

I don't think Opik counts as a comic, more an inadvertent clown

I don't find these guys funny

Andy Parsons
Greg Davies, other than The Inbetweeners
Russell Brand (I like him, but not his stand-up)
Russell Howard

Oh and Phill Jupitus sucks.

Totally agree with Andy Parsons, do not find the guy funny at all

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 16th January 2014, 12:36 PM GMT

I'm amazed that, on a thread like this, that no-one has said the one (open mic) comic that almost every comedian hates on a personal basis.

Of course! They hate themselves.

Cannot STAND Milton Jones, Stuart Francis, Lee Evans (dirty, filty, sweaty AND unfunny) or Shappi Korsandi!

I wouldn't event include Eddie Izzard, Victoria Wood or Miranda Hart in the 'comedians' bracket - until the day comes they can even make me not scowl when they're in my line of vision!

Russell Howard - he should be reported under the sale of goods act for claiming to be a comedian. I used to shudder and squirm with embarrassment when he was on Mock the Week - putting his hand up like a little schoolboy "Please sir, please sir, pick me sir, 'cos I'm going to say summat really funny"

No you're not you twat. Piss off.

I actually quite like both Stewart Francis and Milton Jones (Francis's second DVD is an embarrassment though, he's obviously got only one set in him). They're largely useless on panel shows though.

I hate Jimmy Carr's stand-up, but as a host he's okay. The (in)famous laugh is arguably useful to get the studio crowd going and makes some jokes seem more funny.

Jack Whitehall is probably the comedian I hate the most. Can't stand him. People keep banging on about Bad Education being good (pardon the pun), but I can't make myself watch it because of him.

Quote: BusterBriggs @ 7th July 2014, 12:05 AM BST

Phill Jupitus sucks.

I've only once ever seen him do stand-up and I was impressed.

I have no idea what he's like as a person but he seemed to be pretty good as a stand-up comedian.