Comedians people on the BCG hate Page 17

I can't be chewed wading through 17 pages so here's my list. Maybe hate is a bit strong. Dislike is more appropriate for most of them.

There are the obvious Manning/Davison clan so lets take that as given and just assume they're in there.

Russel Brand. Just. Not. Funny.
Russel Howard. Was funny, isn't anymore. BADGER WITH AN ASBO. What ?
Andy Parsons. Has good writers, does the jokes no justice with his poor poor delivery.
Jack Whitehall. Although I find some of his material very funny, I still want to punch him in the face. And I'm a pacifist.
Frank Skinner. I don't even know much of his standup, I just really dislike the man.
Lee Evans. Can't stomach his act, and he sweats too much, though the Lee Evens Trio (is it trio ??) is great.

What do people hate about Bill Bailey? Surprised to see him on the list!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 23 2010, 9:22 AM BST

Russel Brand. Just. Not. Funny.
Russel Howard. Was funny, isn't anymore. BADGER WITH AN ASBO. What ?
Andy Parsons. Has good writers, does the jokes no justice with his poor poor delivery.
Jack Whitehall. Although I find some of his material very funny, I still want to punch him in the face. And I'm a pacifist.
Frank Skinner. I don't even know much of his standup, I just really dislike the man.
Lee Evans. Can't stomach his act, and he sweats too much, though the Lee Evens Trio (is it trio ??) is great.

Indifferent towards Parsons, and Evans just isn't my thing, but Brand, Howard and Whitehall are pet hates (though in Whitehall's case I deeply resent that such a non-entity has impinged on my consciousness sufficiently for me to hate him.)

Skinner's okay.

Quote: roystonpoisoner @ July 29 2010, 3:05 PM BST

What do people hate about Bill Bailey? Surprised to see him on the list!

It's his voice, I think.

Oh, and what he says?

Quote: Mark @ July 20 2010, 5:03 PM BST

'Hate' is a strong word, but I nominate the (IMHO) over-rated Noel Fielding be added to that list.

:O

I've never been a Bill Bailey fan. NOOOOOOOOOOT FUNNY.

I don't like Lee Evans either.

Bill Bailey stole his voice from Griff Rhys Jones's 'bag of funny voices', quite why he would do that I don't know. I will ask him.

*Bill Bailey, why don't you please go home!
*For those under the age of ten or so, this is a reference to a famous old song as opposed to a racist comment. Thanks.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ July 31 2010, 11:53 AM BST

*Bill Bailey, why don't you please go home!
*For those under the age of ten or so, this is a reference to a famous old song as opposed to a racist comment. Thanks.

Why would anyone think it's a racist comment?!

You're not getting Bailey mixed up with someone else, are you?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 31 2010, 12:01 PM BST

Exactly - Bill Bailey isn't a race, he's a species.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 31 2010, 12:01 PM BST

Isn't he that black guy out of Hancock?

Or was that a different Bill Bailey?

I often get Bill Bailey mixed up with Griff Rhys-Jones, that's for sure!

:)