Things that piss you off Page 867

Favourite recent quote fron the interweb:

"I know this because I asked two of my neighbours.. and they virtually all agreed with me to some extent."

..and this person was being serious..

Spanish TV. The worst television programmes that I have ever watched. There is a program that is like Loose Women, is on daily and lasts for six hours. Its the most watched program in Spain and all of the presenters have very dodgy opinions about everything. The male and female presenters all talk at the same time and eat their lunch with their mouths open. One woman even likes to pick her nose when she thinks the camera is not on her. Imagine all the worst people that have appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show and Jerry Springer are these presenters and you will get an idea of how bad this show is. The fact that the presenters get paid in the millions and think they are better than everybody else on the planet is bad but what really pushes me over the edge is that people watch it and agree with these buffoons! Most watched programme in Spain and its shite.

Sport Relief advert with the little shit who talks like he's from the 1940s.

'Will you be the second half of my horse Dermot O'Leary?'

I really wanted Gary Glitter to show up at the end of that advert going 'Wa-ha-hey!'

When they say "Only in Cinemas" at the end of movie ads on TV

Huh

Well I didn't really want to watch the latest Reece Witherspoon yawn a thon down the f**kin butchers did i

Quote: lofthouse @ February 16 2012, 10:09 PM GMT

When they say "Only in Cinemas" at the end of movie ads on TV

Huh

Well I didn't really want to watch the latest Reece Witherspoon yawn a thon down the f**kin butchers did i

The major cinema chain here advertises movies with that tagline. I know someone who doesn't live in an area that gets the advertising and when they saw the add for the first time took it a bit to literal. They thought it meant it wouldn't be released onto DVD.

Back on topic, I really hate it when I ask someone what they would like to do and they say " I don't care, you decide". So I do and they then procede to complain that they don't want to eat/drink there or watch that particular thing etc

Either suggest something when I ask for your opinion or go along with it.

Quote: reds @ February 17 2012, 1:19 PM GMT

Back on topic, I really hate it when I ask someone what they would like to do and they say " I don't care, you decide". So I do and they then procede to complain that they don't want to eat/drink there or watch that particular thing etc

Urgh! I know this dilemma all too well. I honestly believe that's how Nazism spread so quickly in 1930s Germany.

Make some Rat Poison Goulash. Problem solved.

With a week and a half to go before we have to move out, loads of the lightbulbs have gone in past two days. They're all weird lightbulbs that I will have to actually look for and go and get and spend money on. The landlords were doing us a favour with rent so can't get away with blatant leaving them in multiple darkness

That's pretty awful. No way of finding anything in pound shops? Probably not.

Fingers crossed but doubtful. Damn them and their efforts in making the flat nice!

I swear I'm coming closer and closer to killing the next person I hear using the word 'like' inappropriately.

Sick of getting somebody else's mail.. giving it back to the Postman.

Explain to him it's the wrong address, then he delivers it back two days later.

Quote: keewik @ February 19 2012, 11:25 PM GMT

I swear I'm coming closer and closer to killing the next person I hear using the word 'like' inappropriately.

:) Where will you go AJGO?...

The OU are pissing me off right now. It's distance learning so you would think that responding to emails would be high on tutors' priority list, but it's been 5 days since I sent my tutor a semi-urgent email and no response. The OU's reaction to my complaint? "We don't expect our tutors to prioritise their work with the OU, and we only ask them to check their emails once a week. Frankly, you're being unreasonable to expect an immediate response to your query." So-rry! The way I'm acting it's almost as if I'm paying hundreds of pounds to have access to a tutor, when in fact these 3 textbooks and this DVD are just incredibly expensive. Angry