Things that piss you off Page 865

It has. Will you give me a comforting pat on the head on Saturday?

*resists open goal*

Yes, I shall. I may even buy you a drink. May.

Well done, that must have been difficult (purposefully avoids 'hard')

:)

Quote: AJGO @ February 13 2012, 6:36 PM GMT

Well done, that must have been difficult (purposefully avoids 'hard')

:)

It was an interesting challenge (purposefully avoids stiff), but it's times like that when a real man stands up.

Quote: Rob H @ February 13 2012, 6:38 PM GMT

It was an interesting challenge (purposefully avoids stiff), but it's times like that when a real man stands up.

To go to the bar?

To leave.

Quote: Rob H @ February 13 2012, 6:46 PM GMT

To leave.

:(

Another thing that has pissed me off; websites stating they have no properties that match my search but would I like to look at their for sale section. Because I'm trying to live off f**k all for a laugh but since it's not working out I'll just spend that three hundred thousand pounds I usually use when we're out of loo roll

Jeez, alright. I'll buy you a drink: no need to go for the hard sale.

Console

Whoo! Pint of Pride please Rob :)

Good choice. :)

Last one to finish buys the next round?

:D Nah, I hate seeing grown men crying

The price of rail tickets piss me off! Yes they're are some great deals if you want to go to London. But nowhere else. Is it worth paying an extra £30 for me to get back home 3 hours earlier? I don't know. Probably. Bah!

Quote: AJGO @ February 13 2012, 7:03 PM GMT

Pint of Pride

I finally found a store that sells it here. The other Fuller's products are widely available but nobody seems to carry London Pride.

Yesterday I drove 30 miles to a grocery store to pick up a local brew that nobody else had in stock. While I was in the beer aisle three different people stopped to ask me questions about beer. I was pushing a cart filled with nothing but beer so I guess they assumed I was an expert.

DaButt are you just an incredibly discerning alcoholic?

Quote: sootyj @ February 13 2012, 7:25 PM GMT

DaButt are you just an incredibly discerning alcoholic?

Nah, just a guy who likes good beer. Who happens to live in a neighborhood that likes good beer.