Things that piss you off Page 8

no, it was scary. Im now terrified of palms :|

I’m pretty easy going, the only thing that pissing me off and this is the ONLY thing I can think of is when people write Xmas instead of Christmas.

We're just trying to take that pesky religious thing out of an otherwise fun event!

Quote: zooo @ April 30, 2007, 8:16 PM

We're just trying to take that pesky religious thing out of an otherwise fun event!

That a good point, I didn’t think about that, it just stuck me as laziness

Bollocks, I now have nothing left to piss me off.

Are you having a sneaky pick in your photo Charley?

Sometimes it is laziness. When I was at school, my teacher gave us all a balloon with our name on. My friend Christian was most disappointed to get one with Xian written on it. :(

thats just rubbish! I get a picture of a Robin drawn on my Xmas (hehe) cards...cos Im a Robyn....

Quote: zooo @ April 30, 2007, 8:47 PM

Sometimes it is laziness. When I was at school, my teacher gave us all a balloon with our name on. My friend Christian was most disappointed to get one with Xian written on it. :(

LOL!

That's feckin' hilarious!
Laughing out loud

I take it Rustle T Davies by your sig that you are either a girl. Or you are gay guy that likes chunky men? Either way is Dandy O. I am just incredibly nosey and feel I need to know. Mostly down to the wether to flirt or not thingy. I hate to waste my time see. Which to be honest either way would be a waste eh! (Unless your a gay girl). In which case I must specify at the beginning I dont lick. Other than that I am up for it.

Do you know how dumbo I am Zooo . I thought you ment(kiss)ian, and i found that funny. It's only because my hubs was sitting next to me & explained X means cross ie Christ, that i got it at all. What a Numnut I am.
Very funny. Both my der-ness and the fact.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 30, 2007, 6:38 PM

You get *everywhere* then charley!

She has, ahem, 'appointments' across the country, so travels a bit.

Quote: Aaron @ May 1, 2007, 12:26 PM

She has, ahem, 'appointments' across the country, so travels a bit.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: charley rance @ April 30, 2007, 11:49 PM

Do you know how dumbo I am Zooo . I thought you ment(kiss)ian, and i found that funny. It's only because my hubs was sitting next to me & explained X means cross ie Christ, that i got it at all. What a Numnut I am.
Very funny. Both my der-ness and the fact.

Hee!
And hello to Charley's husband. Wave (He's watching you, lads.)

He's probably wondering what the hell he got himself into, too. ;)