Things that piss you off Page 7

Quote: zooo @ April 29, 2007, 8:16 PM

Anyway...
what irks me is: people thinking I'm a boy 'cause I have a boy in my avatar.
I am not a man in a cowboy hat! godammit!

Although, I do have a cowboy hat.

And a moustache???

Not yet!

Who knows what'll happen when I hit 70 though.

hehe moustache :D and no, no zooo-they most certainly are stupid tin cans-Dalek Sek was quite phallic though :|

Yeah, the face penises weren't all that subtle.

i had to convince my little brother that they were nothing rude at all-but then when the other Daleks kept shouting "protect!" and I imagined what that could entail-i couldnt control myself

:D

Did they have to wiggle about continuously? I couldn't stop watching them.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I REALY CANT STAND. BOGIES. POINTLESS LITTLE BASTARDS.
Why are they there, why do we hate them there. If they would just not be there it's one less thing to do in the course of a day.
The worse thing is you can guarentee that when you are having a sneaky pick, a Phwoargeous looking geezer catches you at it.
I HATE BOGIES.
POINTLESS LITTLE BASTARDS

as long as you don't eat 'em charley...

Ants. I hate ants.

I woke up yesterday and found them swarming all over my face, neck, shoulder and arm. I ran into the shower to get shot of them but the damage was already done. I had a face that looked like I'd gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson and have since counted over 50 bites. At one stage my right ear was like a Jodrell Bank satellite dish, and I couldn't even see out of my right eye, but the swelling is starting to go down now. (Sympathy is welcome.)

The weird thing is that this hasn't happened before to anyone we know. Just me. :(

You can eat Bogies?? God i never thought of that Darren. I just leave mine on train, pub & taxi seats.

A new one. I well hate it when your moby goes off with a text alert. You can hear the bastard but it takes you 10 minutes to find it. Finaly you open your message up to see who lurrrrves you and its just a message from T mobile telling you your credit is low, and that you are a nasty tight loser if you dont top up NOW!!

Quote: charley rance @ April 30, 2007, 2:28 PM

You can eat Bogies?? God i never thought of that Darren. I just leave mine on train, pub & taxi seats.

Ohh... so that's you, is it?

Cow!

You get *everywhere* then charley!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 30, 2007, 6:38 PM

You get *everywhere* then charley!

Laughing out loud

Yey I love to leave a little tiny peice of me for all those unlucky peeps who have never met me. Thus this able's them to somehow share in the sheer joy of me. :P

youve been in my science class a load! all under those wooden desks and stupid high chairs

Pruning palm trees and yuccas ... believe me the darn things are lethal (toxic too ... ended up in hospital after a minor scratch on my arm from a palm tree. It went all funny and the wound had to be chopped out and stitched up after). Palms grow like crazy where we are ... squiddy little 18" buggers we got 10 years ago are now all 40 foot monsters.
That was boring wasn't it!!!