Things that piss you off Page 378

Or like me sneezing...

Dannyjb says I sound like a chaffinch when I yawn, sneeze, etc. I can't help being squeaky!

I apparently sound like a kitten or a rabbit when I sneeze. :$ No idea what when I yawn!

Aw, how sweet.

Apparently I shout "awooshoo" when I sneeze.

What a delicate flower I am...

I sound like a whoopee cushion when I'm squeezed. Whistling nnocently

I do try not to squeak.

Hiccups are my worst fear. I sound like a whistle toot.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:20 PM GMT

Dannyjb says I sound like a chaffinch when I yawn, sneeze, etc. I can't help being squeaky!

It must be like the dawn chorus in your house every morning. Anyway how come Danny JB gets the inside track? Has he been conducting scientific experiments too?

He has both heard me on the phone and in person. I am aware I am a physical freak. I squeak, I can move my toes individually on one foot, I blush, I fall over a lot. I am wierd on the outside as well as in.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:20 PM GMT

She does have the cutest range of noises, her yawns sounds like she's squeezing chaffincks.. of course I suspect she just enjoys torturing chaffinchs and makes excuses.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:34 PM GMT

He has both heard me on the phone and in person. I am aware I am a physical freak. I squeak, I can move my toes individually on one foot, I blush, I fall over a lot. I am wierd on the outside as well as in.

Awww, that's why we're so close-nit on the BSG. We all understand each other when the rest of the world doesn't! :(

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:34 PM GMT

I fall over a lot.

But she does it with style and poise.
Cool

In the middle of Convent Garden with you and Otterfox trying not to laugh.

I can't be taken anywhere.

I have to say we both did offer to help you up.... whilst laughing....

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:50 PM GMT

Gavin says different.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 6 2009, 5:50 PM GMT

In the middle of Convent Garden with you and Otterfox trying not to laugh.

Have to say, one of my fave weekend of 2008... especially as I organised it and it sort of worked (we won't mention the bubble machine).