Things that piss you off Page 375

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2008, 6:22 PM GMT

I done it on purpose n'all!

Oh, then what I meant was lol! :P

Quote: sootyj @ December 30 2008, 6:04 PM GMT

But then if the coffee's good I don't care if they use chimp slaves, with tazer belts.

:)

My family got thrown out of a cheapy café place once because my aunt started to breastfeed my baby cousin.

(Well, she was told to stop or leave. So we left.)

Quote: Moonstone @ December 30 2008, 6:22 PM GMT

They're pervs?

Or maybe the mother wants to keep feeding them as lactating women's brains are pumped with feel good hormones. Plus you get enormous breasts...

Quote: Aaron @ December 30 2008, 6:27 PM GMT

My family got thrown out of a cheapy café place once because my aunt started to breastfeed my baby cousin.

It was your uncle feeding from the other one they were objecting to.

Laughing out loud!

Quote: Aaron @ December 30 2008, 6:27 PM GMT

Good for you. Perhaps they would have preferred a baby screaming in hunger instead.

I think it may be illegal for a cafe to do that now? Or maybe just in Scotland?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 30 2008, 6:27 PM GMT

Or maybe the mother wants to keep feeding them as lactating women's brains are pumped with feel good hormones. Plus you get enormous breasts...

Which are tender to touch guys before you all get ideas!

Not that I would know. No kids for Roo at this moment. I don't like to share my toys.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 30 2008, 6:29 PM GMT

Which are tender to touch guys before you all get ideas!

Ah, but they can squirt milk across the room.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 30 2008, 6:27 PM GMT

Haha! Bonus for the whole family - everyone's a winner! Like it.

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2008, 6:28 PM GMT

Want bitty!

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2008, 6:28 PM GMT

I wouldn't have put it past him. Proper f**king weirdo.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkcucXIuVI

People phoning once not getting an answer and instantly phoning again. After attempt 4 its obvious I aint in...or don't want to listen to your drivel!

YES! I AGREE!

I just read that my cable provider, Time-Warner, is in a pissing match with Viacom and will stop broadcasting 18 channels at midnight. No more MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, etc. This is the second time they've done this with a network and I'm sick of it. They'll eventually cave in, but I think I'm going to cancel my cable and telephone services and just keep the cable Internet service. I can get everything over the air or via download and it'll save me $100 per month.

What with anything and everything being available online now (in one form or another), you'd think they'd be bucking their ideas up.
Are they still planning on charging the same amount for minus 18 channels?