Things that piss you off Page 3

The German who lives across the road from us and wants the laws of Germany to apply here. According to him we're not allowed to have workmen on a Sunday. (This is a Buddhist country and Sunday is not the Sabbath.) He also called the police because he thought his (American) next door neighbour was playing the guitar too loudly. But it's OK for him to have his TV blaring, his bloody dogs barking all night, and generally make as much noise as he likes. Angry I wish he would go back to Germany.

(Thanks for the rant. Very enjoyable.)

A very international neighbourhood then!

Expat ghetto. This is the German quarter with a sprinkling of Brits, Yanks, and Scandies. These days the Russians are moving in in droves, though. There are a few Thais around too, of course.

But rather than take the thread off topic...

Things that piss me off. People who say "England" when they mean "Britain". ;)

Lily Allen and all the other over-opinionated c**ts like her.

She is pretty classy though, I'll give her that.

http://fotos.sapo.pt/eternous/pic/002f2d2p

There's something about Lily Allen which both annoys and appeals to me. But I'm not sure what. (And not that picture. :P)

Amy Winehouse though. There's a face I'd dearly love to punch.

Quote: Something @ April 22, 2007, 1:15 PM

Things that piss me off. People who say "England" when they mean "Britain". ;)

America.

lol.

Everyone else.

No - not really - but I do hate those twats with the obligatory staffordshire bull terrier. It's like part of the uniform. Baseball cap, tattoo, saying "innit" and having a staff.

I now also realise how much I hate my Dad singing - its a My Chemical Romance song, too-not his strong point

Soap opera.

bosses who insist on prompt attendance for all staff then make you wait for them.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

No not really, good quote though.

I hate people un-necessarily holding doors open for me. They either hold it open when I'm nowhere near the door yet and I have to do a stupid little run to take it off them. And then say thanks after they made me run!!

Or, if I'm walking behind someone I don't know and they pull the door open and then stand there like a Butler waiting for me to go through first. It's awkward social interaction when it wasn't needed if they had just held it open behind them!!!

Yes I am a miserable git!

A lack of opportunities for new comedy writers.
An absence of open submission policies.
That fact that I can't practice with my crap band as I have to work 2-10pm and I have a gig next friday.
Having very little money.

practice*

*cough*

Sorry Aaron. I've stand corrected.

Dodgy ISP's