Things that piss you off Page 1,805

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 22nd April 2021, 1:31 PM

I'm so f**ked off with all these f**king multinational industry f**kers who f**k the planet the other 364 f**king days and then gush, 'Today is Earth Day. Treat her Better!' It's like Jack the Ripper going, 'I say NO to violence against women.' Go f**k yourselves, you sanctimonious f**king hypocritical eighteen-faced f**king f**kers.

But you're not really pissed off about it are you or you would've said.

I'm tired of ramming dishcloths up my arsehole. I'm gonna throw in the towel.

Anything will do,if it stops you from talking out of it :)

Convincing people you're gay. You have to bust your ass.

Find out what your car is worth at "We buy any car."

Yes but that isn't what they'll pay!

PELATON

FUCK OFF

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th May 2021, 6:15 PM

PELATON

FUCK OFF

They're being investigated because a child has died and several people have been injured.

Someone just said to me, 'Make less f**king jokes about the f**king Spice Girls you f**king boring f**king c**t.' I was shocked. Because it's 'fewer', not 'less'.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th May 2021, 9:01 AM

Someone just said to me, 'Make less f**king jokes about the f**king Spice Girls you f**king boring f**king c**t.' I was shocked. Because it's 'fewer', not 'less'.

Jokes? I always thought your posts were a ruthless post-modern attack on the very concept of 'humour',

You're just jealous because I know so many interesting facts about the Spice Girls.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th May 2021, 12:58 PM

You're just jealous because I know so many interesting facts about the Spice Girls.

Are there any?

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th May 2021, 6:15 PM

PELATON

FUCK OFF

At the gym I used to go to, there was a teacher-less spinning class that no one would ever go to, but it would play in a loop All. Day. Long. It was solely responsible for me spending a fortune on noise-cancelling headphones. I'm a bit sick of pre-recorded instructors telling me "you're doing great" when they know full well I'm sitting on my arse, eating my third takeaway of the week and watching my twentieth episode of Desperate Housewives that day. Only Jane Fonda gets to tell me I'm doing great, because she did it first and I always do what Queen Jane says.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th May 2021, 8:16 PM

Are there any?

All facts about the Spice Girls are interesting.

When magazines or newspapers say they are printing never before seen photos.

How do they know that they'll be any good?

Is it just me, or is anyone who uses the expression 'FYI' a total f**king c**t?