Things that piss you off Page 1,767

I hate people who end sentences on question-words, and how.

30th August 2019 - HOORAY!!

Years of bollocks, so perhaps now the PPI claim deadline of the 29th has passed, we won't have to suffer anymore of those f**king patronising TV adverts for Gladstone Brooks and the wanker who fronts them - twat.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2019, 9:37 AM

Years of bollocks, so perhaps now the PPI claim deadline of the 29th has passed, we won't have to suffer anymore of those f**king patronising TV adverts for Gladstone Brooks and the wanker who fronts them - twat.

Laughing out loud

Hopefully we'll all be mis-sold something else and we can get a whole new industry sprout up.

Quote: chipolata @ 30th August 2019, 9:40 AM

Laughing out loud

Hopefully we'll all be mis-sold something else ...

Oh, I think we have already.
:D

How do you think he feels? He had a cracking little screw going on the telly and there was even talk of giving him a spin off with Esther Rantzen. one the Meerkats and that twat who runs Money Supermarket.
Sadly the talks never finished before the deadline so he got nothing.

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th August 2019, 11:55 AM

Oh, I think we have already.
:D

Do you think Gladstone Brooks might take the case up?

They might as well they've got f**k all to do now have they?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2019, 9:37 AM

Just think of the number and cost of all those adverts and the fact that they must've more than covered their costs. How much PPI was missold and if everyone who these companies "helped" had gone direct how much better off they would have been. Leeches!

Faulty merchandise.

Bought a 13 amp extension lead today from Wilco to the tune of 7 sheets and when I tried using it tripped a fuse and caused my PC to turn off abruptly. Thankfully it booted back up ok but the extension lead socket that I had plugged a vacume cleaner in to has burn marks around the Live slot (brown wire) Obviously overloaded it somehow but don't know why because if I plug the vacume direct in to the wall socket it works. First time in three years a fuse has tripped.

I can only assume it's the fault of the extension cable and that annoys me. I'm going to open the plug to see how it's wired.

If you open it, you will probably lose the chance to get it changed for a 'good' one.

Quote: billwill @ 1st September 2019, 1:09 AM

If you open it, you will probably lose the chance to get it changed for a 'good' one.

The first one blew a fuse so I have no interest in replacing it I want a refund. It's also a plug that I can easily unscrew to see how it's wired without anyone knowing so...phew,

People who constantly post new threads in the hope that it will show what a good egg they are, and so erudite! Well, it does look that way if you are quoting from other web sites or plagiarising.

Still, as they say - throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2019, 11:28 AM

People who constantly post new threads in the hope that it will show what a good egg they are, and so erudite! Well, it does look that way if you are quoting from other web sites or plagiarising.

Nodding in agreement.

People who nod on the internet :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2019, 11:28 AM

About old films you mean? Oh no sorry. I think I know what you mean.