Things that piss you off Page 1,746

The government knows what's best for you. Don't question their authority!

You do know that Farage still doesn't work for the government?

Quote: Henry Malcolm @ 24th November 2018, 5:49 PM

The thing that really pisses me off is lots of aspects of our lives are shaped by politicians but no by professionals. I mean, doctors, scientists proved that weed is less dangerous than beer! Hope that Canadian example will show that such restriction politics is wrong. After all, cbd products uk can help with pain, anxiety. Could you imagine vaping that heals?

They're now likening the effects of cannabis to thalidomide. Time will tell.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th November 2018, 2:45 PM

Leeds city council are making a rule that smoking will be not allowed in any council house with evictions and fines for anyone that does.
It doesn't affect me in any way apart from another case of idiotic pumped up bureaucrats making big brother rules for the masses.

I hate smoking and smokers stink, but this is quite appalling. People should be allowed to kill themselves in their own homes. I'd be very surprised if there isn't a way of challenging this in Court.

Quote: Briosaid @ 25th November 2018, 10:26 PM

I hate smoking and smokers stink, but this is quite appalling. People should be allowed to kill themselves in their own homes. I'd be very surprised if there isn't a way of challenging this in Court.

Yes - I agree with you Brio (surprisingly!).

If you stop them smoking at home they'll only start smoking in pubs and libraries and things.

My friend just said, 'It is better to be hated for that which one truly is than loved for that which one truly wishes to be.' And it really made me think. I really thought, 'F**k off you pretentious f**king pompous f**king patronising f**king condescending f**king f**ker. Just f**k off. No joke coming. Just f**king f**k off.'

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th December 2018, 5:26 PM

My friend just said, 'It is better to be hated for that which one truly is than loved for that which one truly wishes to be.' And it really made me think. I really thought, 'F**k off you pretentious f**king pompous f**king patronising f**king condescending f**king f**ker. Just f**k off. No joke coming. Just f**king f**k off.'

You've got a friend? F**king liar!

Makes you wonder how many times people said "oh shut the f**k up Oscar, you're always spouting bollocks".

Quote: Chappers @ 5th December 2018, 5:31 PM

You've got a friend? F**king liar!

You never know who your friends are. Unless you're on FB, there's a list.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 5th December 2018, 6:49 PM

Makes you wonder how many times people said "oh shut the f**k up Oscar, you're always spouting bollocks".

Years ago I did a sketch where Oscar Wilde gets sick of being witty and just tells everyone to f**k off.

Pretentious crap on adverts. What's all this 'crema' crap? It's bloody cream. Call it
that.

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th December 2018, 12:01 AM

Pretentious crap on adverts. What's all this 'crema' crap? It's bloody cream. Call it
that.

Next you'll claiming a barista is just someone pouring a coffee or pressing the buttons on a coffee machine.

People who dilute English with French, but c'est la vie.

Zut alors!

Metaphors. They're shit.

Being told on each and every single visit to this site that I've won an Asda voucher for £1300