Things that piss you off Page 1,736

Jaysuz. If I had time and money to spare, I wouldn't be blowing me dough on some ratbag head-quack. I'd probably invest in an endless course of circular arguments about gun control.

The latest Tampax advert.
Ok, we know what they are for and they need to keep their trade name to the fore.
But which director said 'let's get plenty shots of the Jack and Danny?I
Ride the bike, bum high in the air, close in on the foo foo from behind, excellent.
Lift your leg high as you dismount the bike, zoom in to front view of the Morris minor.
Job done.

Difficult when you're on a twenty minute train journey and the woman opposite decides to breast feed her screaming brat. It's difficult trying to avert your gaze constantly.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th May 2018, 6:03 PM

Difficult when you're on a twenty minute train journey and the woman opposite decides to breast feed her screaming brat. It's difficult trying to avert your gaze constantly.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Look out of the window.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YBP8v6fi2w

I actually want to batter her senseless with the can

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th May 2018, 9:35 PM

It's lucky she can though because it must be pretty difficult.

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th May 2018, 9:35 PM

I feel like about most simpering arses in adverts.

Hot weather. Yes, you heard that right. Hot and humid weather is what makes me go crazy and crave for the winter to come back. Just cannot tolerate the heat (I am talking about temperatures that range in between 104F to 110F). The reason I am talking about hot weather is because of the fact that I have to travel to the middle-east quite often due to work and its damn hot out there.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th May 2018, 5:54 PM

The latest Tampax advert.

They've invented the self-ejecting tampax. No strings attached.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th May 2018, 6:03 PM

Difficult when you're on a twenty minute train journey and the woman opposite decides to breast feed her screaming brat.

They once asked Lennie Krapviz, 'Were you breast fed'? He said, 'Still am.' I hate him so much.

This thread should be renamed 'Things that make me want to kill.'

Idiots who say beCUZ instead of BECAUSE.

Idiots who say 'Gonna'. 'Gonna' isn't a bloody word.

The stupid bitch who's paid to advertise some washing powder, or whatever it is, by prattling on about her child getting tomato sauce all over his school uniform. Why the Hell doesn't she do what all mothers do - get the crappy child to change out of its uniform when it comes in from school?

And Jacob Rees Mogg, who should be exterminated.

I could go on.

That settles it, I'm never going to Scotland.
There be dragons.

Yes, and we don't just eat haggis.

However I'm in a better mood today - until Question Time starts.

Quote: Briosaid @ 30th May 2018, 11:33 PM

This thread should be renamed 'Things that make me want to kill.'

And Jacob Rees Mogg, who should be exterminated.

I could go on.

Hang on a minute there. Mr Rees Mogg is doing his best to bring us back to the 1800s by producing offspring who looklike they've originated from that era. Fair play I say to him!

Can words describe how nauseated I feel every time I see a picture ofTheresa (I'm- a-Christian-but-I-love--to- punish-the-poor) May?

Quote: Briosaid @ 1st June 2018, 8:21 PM

Can words describe how nauseated I feel every time I see a picture ofTheresa (I'm- a-Christian-but-I-love--to- punish-the-poor) May?

She has a very odd gait.