Things that piss you off Page 1,732

Being raised in farming - People with rings through the nose.

Quote: Contable @ 19th April 2018, 1:14 PM

Ahem... I'm kinda new here. Are you guys talking about.. what here, exactly?

I am not sure if anyone else has advised you but we are talking about "Things that piss you off".. now you not speaking English you will need a translation into American, and some explanation.

"Things that piss you off" can be translated as "Things that rile me".

So if you'd like to take part, then if there is anything that riles you let us know about it in this thread.

Hope this helps! :)

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 25th April 2018, 12:01 PM

I am not sure if anyone else has advised you but we are talking about "Things that piss you off".. now you not speaking English you will need a translation into American, and some explanation.

"Things that piss you off" can be translated as "Things that rile me".

So if you'd like to take part, then if there is anything that riles you let us know about it in this thread.

Hope this helps! :)

Or things that grind your gears.

Prostitutes that steal from you and sell you dodgy drugs. It's been happening a lot recently but I'm hoping it's just a phase.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th April 2018, 6:58 PM

Prostitutes that steal from you and sell you dodgy drugs. It's been happening a lot recently but I'm hoping it's just a phase.

How can they sell you drugs if they've already stolen your wallet?

Congrats on your 1,111th post.

Prostitutes that don't let you pay by direct debit

It could be possible, and might be already.
I have reps come see me with a 3g or is it 4g now card payment machine.
I wonder what it would say on your bank statement.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2018, 8:46 PM

It could be possible, and might be already.
I have reps come see me with a 3g or is it 4g now card payment machine.
I wonder what it would say on your bank statement.

:D

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LINE ON YOUR STATEMENT? WHAT THE FUCK IS LINDA R HOLDINGS??

Having everything on paper is the best way to journal earnings and calculate tax so is the best option.

Quote: Rigs @ 24th April 2018, 10:04 PM

When your alone in your bed

In the same way that I previously did not possess a not, neither do I possess an alone. I do, though, possess a bed.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th April 2018, 11:28 PM

I do, though, possess a bed.

Are you listening to this while lying in it, by any chance?

The use of 'W' instead of 'wh' . You don't have 'wales' in the sea. They're Whales.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th April 2018, 10:23 PM

Why does it piss you off when I'm alone in my bed? I'm quite happy to have a peaceful night's sleep occasionally.

I think he meant: "when one is just one in bed".

;);)

Where do you go to my lovely,when your alone in your bed, tell me the thoughts that surround you, I want to look inside your head.
Actually I am lying in it choking my chicken thinking whether to continue on this SHIT site.
I went to a brothel thee other day...best ride of my life and cheap...i said to the guy on the way out what was with the black rubber to which he replied.
She's dead.

Quote: DaButt @ 25th April 2018, 11:53 PM

Are you listening to this while lying in it, by any chance?

No, but if I'd known such an album existed I would have listened to it on my journey to work every day - and made everybody else listen to it too.

He hasn't made an album titled "Split Infinitive" or "Replying to a question with the word So..." by any chance has he?

Quote: Briosaid @ 26th April 2018, 12:15 AM

The use of 'W' instead of 'wh' . You don't have 'wales' in the sea. They're Whales.

My auntie, who is a Jock-ess would pronounce Whales as Fwales