Things that piss you off Page 1,727

How many adverts and voice overs does that annoying TWAT off xfactor have to be given

Sick of hearing his stupid moronic voice everytime I switch the tv/radio on

Die of ball cancer you tedious c*nt

That could literally be anyone.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th September 2017, 10:48 PM

I say sorted when I've finished pairing up my socks.

I don't believe you, one can never finish pairing socks because the gremlins alway pinch random ones.

I might be getting weaker as I age but how hard is it getting to open sealed bags these days.

Sealed bags as in peanuts and snacks.
I towed my tripes out the other day to open a bag of nuts.
There was a marker where you had to peel the bag open but it wouldn't give.
So I tried to pull the seal apart...geez I went cross eyed and purple and still no nuts.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th September 2017, 11:50 AM

I might be getting weaker as I age but how hard is it getting to open sealed bags these days.

Sealed bags as in peanuts and snacks.
I towed my tripes out the other day to open a bag of nuts.
There was a marker where you had to peel the bag open but it wouldn't give.
So I tried to pull the seal apart...geez I went cross eyed and purple and still no nuts.

Oh yeah...................tugging at your bag of nuts again - Dirty Boy!

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th September 2017, 9:30 PM

How many adverts and voice overs does that annoying TWAT off xfactor have to be given

Sick of hearing his stupid moronic voice everytime I switch the tv/radio on

No idea who you're talking about but a distasteful sentiment regardless.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th September 2017, 1:45 PM

No idea who you're talking about but a distasteful sentiment regardless.

Exactly what I was going to say.

I mean the bellend that does all the announcements on that god awful show

The one who can't say

"On E4.."

He says

"On Efwoaaarrr"

And yes, I hope the c**t falls off a cliff and drowns

Do you mean Dermot O'Dreary? The music lover who sold his soul to the devil.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th September 2017, 10:14 PM

Do you mean Dermot O'Dreary? The music lover who sold his soul to the devil.

I think he is talking about Peter Dickson - the voice over on X Factor, not that I watch the bollocks show................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmBdSyyPls

I didn't know there was any difference.

When you organise a lesson with a kid and the mother gives you its life history. 'Monday at 6?' - 'No because he goes to the swimming pool till 5 and it takes him half an hour to get home and then I make him have a shower for hygiene reasons even though there's one there and after that I let him look at Facebook even though I etc etc etc...' I don't do that. 'Tuesday at 8?' - 'No cos Tuesday at 8 I'm always drinking beer and jerking off to old Spice Girls videos.'

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th September 2017, 9:30 PM

OUCH!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 24th September 2017, 12:35 PM

When you organise a lesson with a kid and the mother gives you its life history.

What lessons do you give and do the students have to swear allegiance to Mel C? Not really the same but it reminded me of the scene in The Simpsons when Bart is stuck down a well.

Krusty: I wanted to do something to help that boy, so I called my good friend, Sting. He said, "Krusty, when do you need me?". I said, "Thursday". He said, "I'm busy Thursday". I said, "What about Friday?". He said, "Friday's worse than Thursday." Then HE said, "How about Saturday?". I said "Fine!". True story.

I'm trying to rent a new flat and the online Reference Form is so ball-achingly impossible to navigate!

Paperwork of all kinds puts me into a confused rage. I'm dyslexic as it is, and those forms just make me dizzy. I end up putting off filling them out and get into a tizzy at the last minute scrambling to submit whatever form it is on time. Student loan forms, health insurance forms etc.

I'm also fairly annoyed that a mouse has taken up residence in my wall and likes to scratch the walls all night. It could be a hallucination....that is a pretty common hallucination, but I'm pretty sure it's real.