Things that piss you off Page 1,660

Quote: sootyj @ 30th March 2016, 9:02 AM BST

Oh the NHS is a complex question, but part of the problem is it receives per patient 30% or 50% then any similar health provision in any country.

Which means you have to start thinking about where that money is going to come from?

And every government spends what it doesn't have, it's how they stimulate the economy. The Conservatives have in real terms though spent far more and far less wisely.

The money comes from National insurance contributions
The next Government labour or Con or other will have to spend even more because there will be more people to spend it on
& more people fleecing the benefits system

Thing is would you be prepared to double you national insurance outgoings or well in real terms treble them? Would you trust the government to spend them apropriately not put them into things you don't want or to dodgy sponsors.

I think the NHS should stay, but it's going to be part private/commercial whatever happens. Lets get that out of the way as an actual national agreement, not via the back door.

As for fleecing the benefits system, enforcing a harsh regime costs more than a lax one, or even just giving everyone something. The ratio is it costs something like £5 for ever £1 in benefits given out.

Is it Finland that gives everyone 800 euros a month, regardless? And no other benefits.
I kind of like that idea.

I got pissed off yesterday when I handed a prescription in at Boots and then came back 10 minutes later to be informed that my doctor hadn't signed it! Now have to traipse back to the surgery to get it signed!

Quote: zooo @ 30th March 2016, 1:57 PM BST

Is it Finland that gives everyone 800 euros a month, regardless? And no other benefits.
I kind of like that idea.

It's what they're planning on account of the collapse of Nokia leading to mass unemployment.

When the Green Party described it for the UK it sounded stoopid.

But when the Finnish PM described it, it sounded smart go figure.

Quote: Ben @ 30th March 2016, 1:59 PM BST

I got pissed off yesterday when I handed a prescription in at Boots and then came back 10 minutes later to be informed that my doctor hadn't signed it! Now have to traipse back to the surgery to get it signed!

Ben they're only human they just want to spend more time around you.

Ah, I didn't know it was as a result of Nokia. What I did read of it sounded rather brilliant.

It's a great idea you just need the richest 10% and certainly 1% to accept they're paying for everything.....

and be grateful looking at all the happy poor people playing in the street and sitting in cafes.

I'd like to think it was possible.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th March 2016, 3:00 PM BST

It's a great idea you just need the richest 10% and certainly 1% to accept they're paying for everything..

But the richest 10% tend to need poor customers to rent their properties and buy their junk and be really, really impressed by their wealth. So they're not really paying for it all, they're just greasing the wheels.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th March 2016, 7:40 AM BST

Blair was a C**t
Just like Cameron is a C**t

So that logic would makes Maggie a dick. Agread.

Tha fact that there are no more Ronnies.
I've now lost all my comedy heroes ????

Spikes gone
Eric and Ernie have gone
Sykes has gone
Allens gone
And now both Ronnies.

I'm genuinely upset by this which is weird as I'd never met any of them but I used to watch all of these with my grandparents who I lost almost 13 years ago but each time one of them went it was like I'd lost another connection to my grandparents and that damn near kills me.

It pisses me off that one can stroke pets but not peoples bottoms, outrageous

Quote: Flook @ 31st March 2016, 4:13 PM BST

It pisses me off that one can stroke pets but not peoples bottoms, outrageous

Yes, I did notice that frustration in your work Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st March 2016, 4:15 PM BST

Yes, I did notice that frustration in your work Laughing out loud

Beware I have evolved thanks to 'Psychic Reach' Available on Amazon £49.99p. I have trained my index finger to travel on the Astral plain. Thus 'enabled' I can rifle drawers from a distance.

Just need an address

Quote: Flook @ 31st March 2016, 4:29 PM BST

Beware I have evolved thanks to 'Psychic Reach' Available on Amazon £49.99p. I have trained my index finger to travel on the Astral plain. Thus 'enabled' I can rifle drawers from a distance.

Just need an address

Buckingham Palace
London
SW1A 1AA

Mr Cameron
10 Downing Street
London

Someone in the group I work with asked most of the others to go out over the weekend. I was one of the few not invited. Fair enough....still can't help feeling like a pathetic teenager and been annoyed. Which mostly makes pissed off with myself. So long as I don't have to listen on Monday to how much of a fantastic time you all had.

Why not form a clique with the others who weren't invited, go somewhere, then drown out the others on Monday with loud stories of what a time you all had?

Apart from that .... Bastards who drive at 25 miles an hour when there's a 40 mile limit, bastards who cut in and out on motorways in the rain without any signals, and lastly, bastard pedestrians who step in front of my car without looking, when it's pouring rain and visibility is poor in the first place.