Things that piss you off Page 1,656

When people who are having a baby say "We're not worried about the sex of the baby as long as it's healthy".

I mean, seriously? WHAT?!

Surely it goes without saying that you want your baby to be healthy?

Or do they seriously think that some people are out there saying "Well, I don't care if it is born in a wheelchair, as long as it's a f**king boy".

I've never thought of it like that, that is bloody hilarious but worryingly pretty accurate for every couple I know that have a sex trophy on the way.

Fox network piss me off, they cancel shows to quick and never give them room to grow an audience.

My friends - I have my first driving lesson tomorrow and every single one of the f**kers have said "aww don't crash", well bugger me I was planning on ramming the car into the wall of the nearest f**king Sainsburys but as you've told me not to crash I don't think I'll both now.........that and I can't get a straight answer out of them about whether or not they're coming out for shenanigans on my Birthday at the end of next month.

Quote: Ben @ 21st March 2016, 10:03 PM GMT

When people who are having a baby say "We're not worried about the sex of the baby as long as it's healthy".

I mean, seriously? WHAT?!

Or do they seriously think that some people are out there saying "Well, I don't care if it is born in a wheelchair, as long as it's a f**king boy".

Ah, Ben. I see what's round the corner. Gone will be the days of discussing the merits of frequent haircuts, and in will come discussions on which brand of nappy is best.

Or what's in it (colour wise/solidity etc.) Sick

Laughing out loud

Not if the parents have Munchausen by proxy syndrome.

Quote: Nogget @ 22nd March 2016, 6:13 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ 22nd March 2016, 6:13 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

A baby born in a wheelchair? Now that's going to be a painful birth.

When spam passport threads are deleted, just as I come up with my 'hilarious' post.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd March 2016, 11:02 AM GMT

When spam passport threads are deleted, just as I come up with my 'hilarious' post.

Ha!Ha!Ha!

What happened to free speech?

Does that mean that my 2 replies won't count in my post count?

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd March 2016, 11:02 AM GMT

Be sure to Quote em.

Quote: billwill @ 23rd March 2016, 3:02 PM GMT

Be sure to Quote em.

How does that work if the thread is deleted.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd March 2016, 7:11 PM GMT

How does that work if the thread is deleted.

Ummmm Huh? Errr >_< Sick

I was "lucky" enough to see them. They seemed to remind me of a blitz we had a while ago.