Things that piss you off Page 1,495

"So what team do you support?"

"I'm not really into football."

"Oh..."

*awkward*

I think I might just pick a random team that's not in any of the top leagues and claim to be such a loyal fan, I don't watch any other matches with any other teams. That maybe more sociable acceptable than not being a fan of the ole footie, soccer, kick about, jumpers for goalposts...

It's no surprise to me to read that viewers are not watching 'Good Morning Britain' anymore.

What a soulless set of cardboard cutouts the new presenters are.

Susanna Reid might have been good at the news but she has the personality of a baked bean.
And, I can't bide to look at Charlotte Hawkins. Not that she is ugly or anything - quite the opposite but that's the crux.
I'm not going to laugh or show any emotion or I might crease my face and ruin the prettiness

SKY news has another viewer on a morning - me.

Quote: Lee @ 16th May 2014, 9:52 AM BST

"So what team do you support?"

"I'm not really into football."

"Oh..."

*awkward*

I think I might just pick a random team that's not in any of the top leagues and claim to be such a loyal fan, I don't watch any other matches with any other teams. That maybe more sociable acceptable than not being a fan of the ole footie, soccer, kick about, jumpers for goalposts...

Or invent an imaginary one

I support baked beans united they play like they've got 57 variety of players on the pitch

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th May 2014, 10:35 AM BST

It's no surprise to me to read that viewers are not watching 'Good Morning Britain' anymore.

Do people actually 'watch' breakfast television anymore? I know plenty of people have it on in the background but in this social media world, the mornings are usually spent on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

As for GMB being a bit dull, it's a fine balancing act, back when the Big Breakfast was on, I would sometimes avoid it because it was too busy and loud - that's hangovers for you. Haven't seen Sky New's morning programming, but I imagine it's hardly Game of Thrones.

There's only so much you can do with some presenters sat in a studio talking about news and celebrities at 7am.

I used to like the big breakfast

Quote: sootyj @ 16th May 2014, 12:50 PM BST

I used to like the big breakfast

Some of the forced 'zanyness' used to get on my tits. It appealed massively to the plebs because at any moment, Keith Chegwin might walk down a residential street in Burnley, allowing fat people in pyjamas to come flooding out of their houses like hungry zombies to feed on their 10 seconds of fame.

It was basically the One Show without the professionalism.

They should bring back SM:TV. That was worth waking up for.

3 words

Zig and zag

Quote: zooo @ 16th May 2014, 12:59 PM BST

They should bring back SM:TV. That was worth waking up for.

I miss CHUMS.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th May 2014, 12:26 PM BST

Or invent an imaginary one

I support baked beans united they play like they've got 57 variety of players on the pitch

GCHQ Rovers!

"Never heard of them"

"That's 'cos they're secret."

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 16th May 2014, 12:54 PM BST

Some of the forced 'zanyness' used to get on my tits. It appealed massively to the plebs because at any moment, Keith Chegwin might walk down a residential street in Burnley, allowing fat people in pyjamas to come flooding out of their houses like hungry zombies to feed on their 10 seconds of fame.

It was basically the One Show without the professionalism.

Richard Bacon once did it down my street. The 10 year old me was amazed that they'd let that drug addict on TV. Nah, not really, it was funny to see him on TV and out my window simultaneously.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th May 2014, 1:16 PM BST

3 words

Zig and zag

Ha they were good

Remember Ben the Boffin?

He used to review video games and Chris Evans used to rip the piss out of him for being a sad pathetic weird nerdy freak

The fact he was about 12 didn't seem to bother Chris

Tosser

Johnny Vaughn greatest ever diss to a vegetarian, when the lovely Sara Michelle Gellar said that she was a vegetarian.

"then when why are animals made out of meat?"

Laughing out loud

Award Ceremonies.

Sub group - women posing on the red carpet with one foot crossed over the other.