Things that piss you off Page 1,493

What about the trapdoor spider, it grabs beetles and stores them in it's prison before eating them.
Take that animal lovers.

Just did a search on the difference between race and ethnicity.

Med me 'ed ake.

Quote: zooo @ 7th May 2014, 6:43 PM BST

I wouldn't have thought the French were a race.
It's all equally unsavoury though.

Some of their cooking is good mind. The rustic peasant fare.

I don't want people to be like me or I wouldn't be so special.

Quote: zooo @ 7th May 2014, 6:38 PM BST

If you hate the French that's xenophobic, innit? Not racist.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/927934/

Ooh, interesting!

I'm pissed off that I haven't eaten dinner yet!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 7th May 2014, 11:02 PM BST

'But humans are destroying the planet'

'The planet is perfectly capable of destroying itself, ask the next dinosaur you meet'

Technically it was an asteroid that was the most significant event that ensured the big lizards demise.

It was zombies actually.

Quote: zooo @ 8th May 2014, 10:04 PM BST

It was zombies actually.

is that another f**king Hugh Grant chick flick

Quote: roscoff @ 8th May 2014, 9:43 PM BST

Technically it was an asteroid that was the most significant event that ensured the big lizards demise.

Technically that's a theory, one of many. The asteroid theory ties everything up in a nice little bow, so I can see why it is so popular.

I'm still waiting for the 'New Ice Age' that was predicted by 97% of scientists in the 1970s.

As the earth is only 3500 years old, I have no idea where you think these lizards came and went.
They're obviously from outer space and currently probably the royal family.

Quote: roscoff @ 8th May 2014, 9:43 PM BST

Technically, they were not lizards.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th May 2014, 10:17 PM BST

I'm still waiting for the 'New Ice Age' that was predicted by 97% of scientists in the 1970s.

We're actually in the midst of an ice age at the present. I can't quite remember the specifics of it, but we are.

Quote: Ben @ 8th May 2014, 10:36 PM BST

We're actually in the midst of an ice age at the present. I can't quite remember the specifics of it, but we are.

So the planet is hotting up and cooling down at the same time? Wow, it's almost as if scientists are just second guessing based on the most superficial of evidence and proclaiming it as fact. If anyone dare challenge this assumption, then they are automatically labelled a heretic, a lunatic...or a UKIP supporter.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th May 2014, 10:43 PM BST

second guessing based on the most superficial of evidence and proclaiming it as fact.

Such a fitting motto RC.... ;)