Bellamy's People Page 14

I've only seen episode 3 but I really enjoyed it.

I see this has finally snook out on DVD.

Just in time for the return to radio tonight. Which I'm recording. In case I forget. There's an interview with our chum Rhys in the Metro today.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 15 2011, 3:27 PM GMT

There's an interview with our chum Rhys in the Metro today.

I'll level with you, Lucas, I'm beginning to think he's forgotten about us. I haven't had an angry PM from him in ages. The fickle bastard.

Now watching this repeated on GOLD. I'd forgotten how much I liked it. Not as good as Down the Line, but a lot better than you would expect a one series sketch show that not many people watched to be.

I think it's much much better than The Fast Show. But I'm definitely in the minority there.

Great to see the late Felix Dexter at his best (love Early D).

Just a shame it spawned of Citizen Khan. Which is crap.

Can't believe it was 5 years ago that this was on! Thought it was newer than that!

There were some nice bits in the series, but rather disappointing on the whole.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd February 2015, 11:57 AM GMT

Can't believe it was 5 years ago that this was on! Thought it was newer than that!

There were some nice bits in the series, but rather disappointing on the whole.

My thoughts about the series too - back in 2010 it seemed a waste of a talented cast. I'll check out the repeats on Gold though, just in case I've mellowed during the past half decade.

I see Paul Whitehouse is using a couple of these characters in his new series Nurse. Graham Downes (the obese manchild) and the Simon Day character Tony Beckton (the violent criminal trying to reform).