Sean Lock Page 2

Agnostik

• Monday 7th July 2014, 5:41pm [Edited]
  • St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
  • 181 posts
Quote: G180e @ 7th July 2014, 4:02 PM BST

Watched his Purple Van Man show on Channel 4 last night, some of it was hilarious and other parts not so much. I think I'll stick to watching him on 8 Out Of 10 Cats or 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

I agree, he's much better on Cats. Then again, there's only 2 or 3 stand-ups that I find really funny (when they're on stage doing their thing).

Gilleh

• Saturday 19th July 2014, 1:49am
  • Lincolnshire, England
  • 4 posts

Love Sean Lock, his gag about fending off attackers had me in tears, as did the Starbucks gag in Lockipedia. I found Purple Van Man a bit disappointing though.

TheBlueNun

• Thursday 24th July 2014, 7:53pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2,532 posts

I love Sean Lock on QI and 15 Storeys High but was very disappointed at his material during the Lockipedia live stand-up show. It's a pity really because he's really funny and very dishy. Mmm.

Agnostik

• Wednesday 29th April 2015, 12:33pm
  • St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
  • 181 posts

I was surprised to see him on Play to the Whistle, guess his self-imposed exile from all other panel shows sans Cats is over.

TheBlueNun

• Sunday 9th August 2015, 4:08pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2,532 posts

He was great on Friday night's 'Celebrity 15 to 1' and (spoiler alert) came second to The One Who Makes Cheese and Used To Be In Blur.

Aaron

• Wednesday 1st August 2018, 10:59pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,159 posts

I noticed that last week. I wondered if he'd had some kind of throat surgery, but not seen anything anywhere.

zooo

• Thursday 2nd August 2018, 10:11am [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,158 posts

I thought his voice changed mid episode (two episodes ago). But I could be wrong.

What I'm saying is, maybe he just reached puberty.

Chappers

• Thursday 2nd August 2018, 11:43pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 29,739 posts

I know he was missing through illness once before but he seemed fine when he came back.