BBC Three in 2010 Page 2

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 11 2010, 12:02 PM GMT

Lifespam was great I thought, should have got a series. I can't imagine it was to your taste though, no.

What a ridiculous thing to say in a BBC Three thread. Surely it should of got a series?

For those who are interested, the forthcoming 2010 new BBC Three sitcom Handle With Prayer (starring Tom Hollander), has dropped its name and is (currently) shooting under the working title The City Vicar.

http://www.bigtalkproductions.com/in-production/the-city-vicar/

(I admit the interest in this piece of information may be, ahem, limited... Probably just me, Aaron, Ian and the occasional serial killer straying onto the site in the small hours.)

EDIT: F**k! It's not for BBC Three, but BBC Two. Another dent in my already battered credibility. :(

Ah don't worry Tim, we love you all the same. :)

:$

It's still for BBC Two, but apparently the new working title of Handle With Prayer aka The City Vicar is The Rev... I don't expect this to be the final change somehow. Watch this space for exciting updates on new working titles... Errr

City Vicar? I think 'Handle with Prayer' sounded better. Oh well so long as they still have Tom Hollander in it, that is the main thing I guess.

I thought 'Vexed' was supposed to be shown in Spring. Still no word on when it will air?

No: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/vexed/

I'm already a fan of Ideal, and am partial to watching a bit of Russell Howard. Plus I think the Lee Nelson show looks the best out of the new shows in the schedule, the preview clip made me laugh quite a lot! So personally I don't think the line-up is too bad, and gotta give the new ones a chance.

Not sure if I like the look of The King Is Dead though, probably because it has that Lembit politician idiot in the preview!

Quote: satch @ May 19 2010, 12:03 PM BST

Not sure if I like the look of The King Is Dead though, probably because it has that Lembit politician idiot in the preview!

He's not a politician anymore. Or an idiot.

He's still a politician, but not an elected one.

Quote: satch @ May 19 2010, 12:03 PM BST

Lembit was only in the pilot episode, which was shot in the summer of last year. He's not in the series (IIRC), which was shot a couple of months ago. Personally, I think you and all your friends should watch The King Is Dead and set up a Facebook petition demanding that the BBC commission at least 30 series. :)

Was up in London last night to watch a preview screening of 2 eps of The King Is Dead. Very funny, I thought. Also got to chat to Simon Bird & Nick Mohammed, who were both delightful. :)