Favourite character name Page 3

From Blue Jam, the car parking service sketch.

Mr Kferzesmasmerzla (that's how it sounded to me anyway)

Mr Lizard.

Oh, Steve Martin's name in The Man With Two Brains.

Ted Striker

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ January 6 2010, 2:46 PM GMT

Ted Striker

Shirley you can't be serious?

Quote: Leevil @ January 6 2010, 1:11 PM GMT

You are a miserable git though, aren't you? I can't imagine everything you enjoy is high-brow, sophisticated, witty comedy?

Don't you remember, he likes Jackass.

Quote: Leevil @ January 6 2010, 1:11 PM GMT

You are a miserable git though, aren't you? I can't imagine everything you enjoy is high-brow, sophisticated, witty comedy?

Wait?! Am I being attacked for enjoying high brow, sophisticated, witty comedy and not laughing at the same stupid joke over and over again?

Oh I get it, irony. Nice. ;)

Agree with Mister Carpark's comments about the 'Darling' stuff in Blackadder Goes Forth. Pretty weak stuff. Dare one say the last series is the weakest of the lot. (puts on tin hat and waits for barrage of abuse).

Anyway, as for favourite character names mine would be:

'Genial' Harry Grout or Dean Tavalouris.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 6 2010, 5:54 PM GMT

Wait?! Am I being attacked for enjoying high brow, sophisticated, witty comedy and not laughing at the same stupid joke over and over again?

Yes. Now grow a pair. A pair of what? Well that's for you to decide, Mr. High-brow!

Quote: Bert Bastard @ January 6 2010, 6:16 PM GMT

Pretty weak stuff.

It is if you don't find it funny, yes.

John Alderton played a character in a Comedy Playhouse once called Darwin Sprout.

I always assumed that Roger Moore was a stage name... a bit like being named F**kmore Frequently. I just looked it up, and surprised to see it is his actual name. He was clearly destined to play 007.

:O
I never even realised until now that his name was a pun/double entendre/thingy.

I remember when Adam and Joe were going to interview him, and they were threatening to ask if he'd like to roger more. :D

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan is another favourite.

Barnstoneworth Ottershaw.