Best Christmas specials Page 3

Knowing Me Knowing Yule
The Office (UK)
A Christmassy Ted

BBC America treated us to Gavin and Stacey, Blackadder, Are You Being Served?, Vicar of Dibley, Catherine Tate, Keeping Up Appearances and Doctor Who. We ended up watching Muppet Christmas Carol and A Christmas Story instead. :(

Ouch. :(

Yesterday I just finished watching One Foot In The Algarve and I reckon it's quite a good episode Laughing out loud, possibly better than the previuos One Foot In The Grave Christmas specials.

Quote: Gianni Merryman @ January 8 2010, 11:30 AM GMT

Yesterday I just finished watching One Foot In The Algarve and I reckon it's quite a good episode Laughing out loud, possibly better than the previuos One Foot In The Grave Christmas specials.

Featuring the legendary Peter Cook.

I love the Only Fools Christmas specials, the Royle Family specials and the recent one of Catherine Tate's was good. The My Family sepcial was a huge let-down.

Lets not forget Mr Bean's Christmas special, that turkey. :-) More of late, Catherine Tate (well, more Nana) has made it into my top 10. :-)

That is an excellent episode. Very very funny. But they were all one-off episodes, and a number of them were broadcast over Christmasses, so I'm not sure it's really a special.