The Grumpy Guide To Christmas Page 2

But you have got her one? That's not mean that's funny!

Not getting her anything, but pretending you had would be mean. :)

I only caught the last couple of minutes of this, so I missed Ben's doubtless admirable contribution, but looking at the closing credits there does seem to have been a real drop off in the quality of the talking heads the show is able to attract. The first series featured genuinely witty and world-weary contributors, whereas now it the same bunch of witless rent-a-gobs who pop up all the time on 100-best-turd type programmes.

Yes, I have bought one but not telling her is making her grumpy. It is safely locked away but I have been happily looking miserable - something that comes naturally to me - and implying that Santa is being a mean git and not bringing one.

I've not said yes or no but been annoyingly vague which is also a special gift of mine.

Christ that was excrutiating viewing. What's more, not a single one of the f**kers managed to convince me they were expressing genuinely held beliefs.

The only Christmas food I like is mince pies. And only if I make them myself.

Oh, and I agree that New Year is a load of old shite.

Quote: Aaron @ December 24 2009, 3:40 PM GMT

Oh, and I agree that New Year is a load of old shite.

I agree with that one!

Not if you're still eating mince pies! ;)

I think if I'd been going to see Neil Morrissey in pantomine (God forbid) with my children I would probably have waited at the stage door and shoved the tickets up his arse after his admission that he can't stand screaming children or being in panto. WELL DON'T DO IT THEN YOU MERCENARY DWAD! PS - Festive greetings to all.

You want me to get grumpy? Like really, really grumpy?

Try this piece of cretinous journalism !

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/12/24/warnock-to-keep-lid-on-festive-fun/

Yeah, right.

And what about the nurses, firemen, ambulance men, policemen etc etc who will be in work tomorrow and some of who, even if you put a 0 on the end of their annual pay, wouldn't earn as much in a year as some of these pampered prissies do in a week !

You wait until I can get at him after the holiday !

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry