Two Pints - 2009 Specials

Just got broadcast details for the first of the upcoming two specials. The same slot in the following week is currently 'TBA', so I'd expect the second to be scheduled there.

SITCOM: Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet of Crisps
On: BBC Three
Date: Tuesday 15th December 2009
Time: 22:30 to 23:00

The Aftermath - Part One: Waiting For Gaz.

A musical extravaganza in The Archer. Janet waits for Gaz to return to the pub and announce he has chosen her, unaware he has been in an accident and has already made his choice - Donna. She is convinced he will pick her and is heartbroken when her dreams are crushed. How will she finally realise that she deserves better than Gaz and needs to put Corinthian first? How will Wesley and Janet look to the future alone? How will Tim make them see sense? Perhaps with the help of song, dance and glitz.

Starring: Sheridan Smith, Luke Gell, Thomas Nelstrop, Emma-Mae Tamsett, Lene Godfrey, Crystal Rose Hantig

(As much as I love Two Pints, I'm not a big fan of the musical specials, which sounds like this one might have quite a bit of...)

I can't wait. Though as much as I like it I want them to end it after series 9.

Haven't we already seen that one?
Eh?

No. So far 8 series have been broadcast. Series 9 still hasn't been filmed.

First of the two is on tonight. 22:30, BBC Three.

Quote: Aaron @ December 3 2009, 7:12 PM GMT

The Aftermath - Part One: Waiting For Gaz.

A musical extravaganza in The Archer.

I'm not a big fan of the musical specials, which sounds like this one might have quite a bit of...)

Urgh. Not that I was going to watch it anyway, but now that I know it's a musical just makes me want to unplug my cable box in case I accidentally go past BBC Three as I'm channel surfing.

You can just imagine the script meeting as one of the stage school luvvies explodes in orgasmic joy - 'Let's make it a musical like Mama Mia! That would be brilliant!'

Did I mention urgh? If not, urgh. :(

It's not their first musical. I think Susan Nickson must like writing songs that are a bit rude. I wonder if she's seen Avenue Q?

So is Natalie Casey no longer in it then?

No, she didn't have big enough tits.

Of course she is! She's the main character in the next one I imagine. :)

I'm guessing that next week's episode is going to be just Gaz and Donna.

Tonight's episode: as I said previously, I'm not really a fan of the musical specials, but this one was quite good. Some pretty clever stuff in there, and a fair number of laughs. Significantly fewer than for a 'normal' episode, admittedly, but not bad by any means.

Lovey Sheridan Smith. Thought she was great last night. You can tell she been in musicals.

Quote: James Cotter @ December 16 2009, 10:53 AM GMT

You can tell she been in musicals.

From the fact that she has lovely breasts?

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 16 2009, 4:00 PM GMT

From the fact that she has lovely breasts?

:$ She has very lovely breasts which were definitely the stars of the show last night.

All the extra dancers had their boobies covered up, so hers were the only ones on show. It was funny.

Maybe it's in her contract! ;)

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2009, 4:07 PM GMT

All the extra dancers had their boobies covered up, so hers were the only ones on show. It was funny.

Maybe it's in her contract! ;)

They certainly were on show you couldn't bloody miss them could you?