Jerry Sadowitz Page 5

Quote: Qazeleus @ June 25 2010, 11:03 PM BST

It looks like he is doing a few shows now, and there is one in Stoke-on-Trent which is a lot closer to home for me, so I will be going to that one instead. I will probably be going on my own, whats the best plan regarding seating as there seem to be a lot left at the moment, front row seats aswell. I don't really want to be 'picked out' of the crowd if you get what I mean, especially at a Sadowitz show... so I don't know whether the front row (or even the first few rows) are a good idea or not.

He's never actually killed anyone, go for the front row. You might get dragged into helping out with some magic.

Haha, yeah, I decided to go for the front row, basically directly in front of the stage next to the main isle separating the two sides of seating (I don't know the correct name for it). Pretty good seating. Do you think it will be busy? I mean, I thought front row seats would have sold out by now as they went on sale about a week ago or so, but theres still quite a few left at the front and a ton left elsewhere in the venue.

Quote: Qazeleus @ June 27 2010, 10:26 PM BST

Haha, yeah, I decided to go for the front row, basically directly in front of the stage next to the main isle separating the two sides of seating (I don't know the correct name for it). Pretty good seating. Do you think it will be busy? I mean, I thought front row seats would have sold out by now as they went on sale about a week ago or so, but theres still quite a few left at the front and a ton left elsewhere in the venue.

The tickets haven't been on sale very long and I don't know how much advertising there's been yet. On the bright side if it doesn't sell out and you chicken out of sitting in the front row on the night you'll be able to hide somewhere up the back. (But miss out on helping with the magic)

Do you think it will be busy?

I mean, I thought front row seats would have sold out by now as they went on sale about a week ago or so, but theres still quite a few left at the front and a ton left elsewhere in the venue.

I think you've answered your own question.

Yeah, I guess, lol.

On another note, and this could be a bit of a stupid question, but does he stick around after the show for autographs etc? I know a few years back he was selling DVD's at his Edinburgh show and autographing them, but I'm guessing he doesn't sell those anymore as I read that they were turning up on eBay and such, and as he doesn't like his material being distributed on the net etc. he stopped selling them.

Quote: Qazeleus @ June 29 2010, 9:30 PM BST

Yeah, I guess, lol.

On another note, and this could be a bit of a stupid question, but does he stick around after the show for autographs etc? I know a few years back he was selling DVD's at his Edinburgh show and autographing them, but I'm guessing he doesn't sell those anymore as I read that they were turning up on eBay and such, and as he doesn't like his material being distributed on the net etc. he stopped selling them.

I don't know, sorry.

Quote: Qazeleus @ June 29 2010, 9:30 PM BST

Yeah, I guess, lol.

He stayed around at the Bloomsbury gig a couple of years back, but not, as far as I could tell, at the Leicester Square gig I went to back in January.

Hi, Im going to see Jerry in October in Leamington Spa. He is playing the Assembly on October 28th. I have seen a list of the dates, but I don't know if it was a full list.

Cant wait to see him as I missed the London dates earlier in the year.

Sadowitz is back in London throughout January, so don't miss out!

http://www.leicestersquaretheatre.com/lqt/show/S1259244921/Jerry+Sadowitz

If you somehow find yourself seeing Jerry Sadowitz doing close-up magic, maybe at a private function, you will discover the charming non-sweary side of the man. Enjoy

Saw Sadowitz last night at the Leicester Square theatre. Absolutely hysterical!!
Not much magic but the comedy was spot on. Very fast paced! Brilliant!

Jerry's on tour:

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/19862/Jerry_Sadowitz.html

Front row tickets still available in Brum, I have partaken :)

I saw Jerry Sadowitz in Durham last night. I laughed just about all the way through his act. He was brilliant.

However, the thing that stuck in my mind the most was not such much Sadowitz, but the pensioners who sat next to me. One of them, a woman, asked me, "is he popular with students?" I thought to myself, "You have no idea what you're letting yourself in for."

Saw him in Leamington Spa last week, he was fantastic. It was so full on, and there was so much material that after the show it's quite difficult to remember your favourite parts.

Quote: bertnews @ December 6 2011, 3:31 PM GMT

Saw him in Leamington Spa last week, he was fantastic. It was so full on, and there was so much material that after the show it's quite difficult to remember your favourite parts.

Was there anything about shooting strikers per chance?