Favourite One Foot In The Grave episode

Don't know if there is a thread about this but I would say mine is The Dawn Of Man, penultimate episode.

Well, I haven't watched the show in a while, but the episode that first came into my head is the one in which Victor is the only character: "The Trial".

I love the ones where Victor goes, "I don't believe it!"

Quote: chipolata @ November 25 2009, 11:16 AM GMT

I love the ones where Victor goes, "I don't believe it!"

Can't belieeeeeeve you said that.

Quote: peter gazzard @ November 25 2009, 10:03 AM GMT

dont know if there is a thread about this but I would say mine is The Dawn Of Man, penultimate episode

What happens in that one?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 25 2009, 11:19 AM GMT

Can't belieeeeeeve you said that.

Only because you wish you'd said it! I'm like sooooo three steps ahead of you all the time!

And to answer the thread title, I like the last episode because it took balls to do what Renwick did.

Quote: chipolata @ November 25 2009, 11:21 AM GMT

Only because you wish you'd said it! I'm like sooooo three steps ahead of you all the time!

I thought about it, but self-edited . Due to it being shit.

As the Chinese proverb has it: 'He who is three steps ahead, will tread in mucho dog crap. So thank for that.'

W

Right now it's this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEBLQno-hU

I would say The Wisdom of the Witch or Hearts of Darkness.

Which is the one with the computer salesman in ?

Brilliant cameo piece !

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 25 2009, 11:21 AM GMT

What happens in that one?

Victor accidentally picks up a dirty video, and gives it to Patrick thinking it is his twin brother

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 25 2009, 2:01 PM GMT

Which is the one with the computer salesman in ?

Brilliant cameo piece !

The Broken Reflection, I believe. Yeah that was a good scene. Also liked scene where Victor locks the locksmith in his porch :D

The one with the lampost in the bedroom and Victor tries necrophilia.

I don't know if I can think of one particular favourite. However, it is one of my favourite sitcoms. I rank it as number two after Fawlty Towers. But its very close. Wisdom of the Witch used to be my favourite. But I've seen it a number of times now so it's lost its original buzz for me. It was consistently good through out. I've read somewhere that the US sitcom Cosby was based on 'One foot'. However, I've never seen Cosby.

Angry - 4291

I like alot of eps but I love certain scenes like the plant in toilet, the one where he picks up the dog as the phone and a the one where he sends Mrs Warboys for a massage!

Omg I have a picture! At last.