Sitcom characters you never see Page 11

Peggy's mother in Married With Children...we sometimes here her moving about (like an earthquake) but we never see her. Al often talks about her being fat and ugly...

Auntie Mabel in Bottom.

Do we ever see the guy who speaks trough the loudspeaker in M.A.S.H.?

I'm not sure that an unidentified, nameless voice really counts as a character. More a plot device.

Richie's sister in Bottom who you never see.

Quote: Aaron @ August 29 2012, 2:07 PM BST

I'm not sure that an unidentified, nameless voice really counts as a character. More a plot device.

D'oh...I was so proud of thinking of that one. :D

Has Dorian's husband 'Marcus' in Birds of a Feather been mentioned?

Alan Partridge's son- Fernando was it?- and his ex wife Carol.

I don't know if this has been said, but there's Ma Glum in the Glums, or Mr Barraclough's wife in Porridge.

Barraclough -'I've never got used to bolting these doors. I think of all of you locked in these little cells and I think of me going out of here, well going home to my little house, and my wife who's waiting for me....
Fletcher - What's the matter Mr Baraclough
Barraclough- Sometimes I wish I was in here with you lot.

Quote: Pingl @ September 19 2012, 11:40 AM BST

Barraclough -'I've never got used to bolting these doors. I think of all of you locked in these little cells and I think of me going out of here, well going home to my little house, and my wife who's waiting for me....
Fletcher - What's the matter Mr Baraclough
Barraclough- Sometimes I wish I was in here with you lot.

Laughing out loud Classic!

Did anyone mention Perrin's mother in law?...not counting his visions of her as a hippopothamus

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 29 2012, 2:00 PM BST

If we are doing disembodied voices then how about "This is Carlton your doorman" from Rhoda.

Homer Simpsons mentioned some co-workers in the power plant I think we never get to see...a guy called Zutroy or Zootroy or something like that. I can't remember the name of the other one.

Tibor was the name of the other one. In a an episode Homer laughs at this Tibor guy calling him a complete loser...later in that episode we learn that even Tibor got promoted once, which makes Homer the only in the plant without getting promotedat least once.

Howard Wolowitz's mum in The Big Bang Theory ... "HOWARRRRRRRRRD!"

Has Sheridan been mentioned in Keeping Up Appearances?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 29 2012, 2:00 PM BST

Wasn't that Radar?