Who would you go gay for? Page 18

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 16 2009, 11:56 AM GMT

Is "Essex University" some kind of euphemism?

Sir Humphrey cracks a derogatory joke about it in Yes Prime Minister.

Quote: chipolata @ November 16 2009, 11:57 AM GMT

Sir Humphrey cracks a derogatory joke about it in Yes Prime Minister.

Ooh, yes, so he does. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 16 2009, 11:57 AM GMT

There's another one for the "TV Things You Didn't Get For Ages" thread.

It took me a week or so. Then when I realised I was morally outraged. Angry

Quote: chipolata @ November 16 2009, 11:55 AM GMT

:)

I did only get a 2:2! And from Essex University to boot!

Cool I have the info.

I went to the university that was the inspiration for the Young One's Scumbag College.

Was that in Manchester?

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 16 2009, 12:06 PM GMT

Was that in Manchester?

North London. I've never travelled far from the Thames.

Well, if I had to go straight, I'd definitely want it to be with Kate Bush. She's beautiful and talented, so why not?

In the meantime, I'm still hoping that Donal MacIntyre might go on the turn and give me a ring. :-)

Well, after giving it much consideration (and several PMs), I've decided that I'd like to experience some 'man love' with IT David - but only if Jesus is watching.

I presume this is a joke, I know it is a joke, however I would still like clarify that this proposed embrace will never happen.

Quote: IT David @ November 18 2009, 12:46 PM GMT

I presume this is a joke, I know it is a joke, however I would still like clarify that this proposed embrace will never happen.

You dirty cock tease. ;)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

:D

IT David, do you know a couple called Geoff and Petra?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 18 2009, 2:08 PM GMT

IT David, do you know a couple called Geoff and Petra?

I'm not sure Dolly. My former colleague was called Geoff, who I was also very friendly with. However, he left the company and we've not had contact for a while but I did hear that he had remarried so his new wife may or may not be called Petra.

Why do you ask?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2009, 12:36 PM GMT

Well, after giving it much consideration (and several PMs), I've decided that I'd like to experience some 'man love' with IT David - but only if Jesus is watching.

You just want to see his bedroom so you can find out where he hides his sketches. You're a bloody thief with no scruples.

I suppose it has to be Barrowman. Sorry zooo.