Misfits - Series 1 Page 6

Brilliant episode. I felt really sorry for Simon. Nathan was once again hilarious. Curtis explination of time travel to Alisha was also very funny.

"You prick."

This show just keeps getting better. Next weeks finale looks to be the best yet!

Lots of great touches to this weeks episode. Actually seeing Simon smile, Nathan/Kelly eating chicken nuggets that were "cooked to perfection", a baby with an ability & more time travel fun!!!!!!

Very good! Look forward to and saddened by the finale next week.

Yes - it's a shame it's only six episodes, so much potential. Loved the baby with the ability. No idea what's going to happen next week although it looked like Nathan leading an army of yoofs with abilities.

Finally got round to watching the recent episode ready for tomorrow.

It's sooooo good. I've got my closest friends hooked too!

Love Nathan. He's just brilliant, and yes, felt really sorry for Simon. But what a brilliant ending.

Second series confirmed. Woo!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000219/e4_orders_second_series_of_misfits/

Excellent news! :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

If any characters leave I hope it's not Oirish or Chav.
(I must learn to remember their names).

I think it's Paddy & Shazza.

Haha!

I have been enjoying the show though.
I only caught the last couple of episodes but the missus watched it from the beginning.
So not only does she get to watch it, but she get's a free quiz from me about what's going on & who's got what powers.
So everyones a winner.
Except her.

He's still alive - but buried! Why haven't they realised...

Eh?

That was fecking awesome!

I was right! Woooooohoooooo! In your face!! Poor Nathan.

Good on the beeb for recommissioning this already, they better give it more than just six episodes or I'll do a poo in their lift. Yeah, you heard me.

13 at leeeeeeeeeast, please!