Misfits - Series 1 Page 4

Has he disappeared completely? I guess he was becoming a bit of an evil genius, so it's probably for the best!

The next episode looks interesting - very much groundhog day-like by the look of the clips they showed.

This is still the best thing on TV and shows that we can compete with shows like True Blood when we put our minds to it.

Another great episode. Quite liking the revelation that more and more people were affected by the storm. I wonder if they'll reveal what exactly the storm was to be able to give them such strange abilities.

There was a point when Nathan touched Alisha but wasn't affected. They didn't make a point of it, so it probably wasn't relevant. But might suggest he's immune to certain powers?

There was also a point in the first episode where Nathan imitated Tony the probation officer, with a weird twitch/facial tick. This was after the storm. Probably taking the piss or suggesting some sort of mimic?

I'm glad they're having fun with the other people they are finding. Not just opting for the usual Werewolf, etc.

Was he touching Alisha's clothes, or her skin? I think it's only skin on skin that does it.

I wasn't sure what to think about him disappearing completely. Were they saying something big and weird has happened, or was it just like before when they've showed us him not appearing in mirrors?

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2009, 4:10 PM GMT

Was he touching Alisha's clothes, or her skin? I think it's only skin on skin that does it.

She grabbed his hand to pull his arm away, but it was so slight it's probably nothing.

But also, wouldn't he have just touched her already, as an excuse to "have a go"?

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2009, 4:10 PM GMT

I wasn't sure what to think about him disappearing completely. Were they saying something big and weird has happened, or was it just like before when they've showed us him not appearing in mirrors?

I didn't watch "Next Week's preview" So I'll keep quiet so I don't make myself look silly :$

By the way, what was the probation officer's power in the first episode? Being a weird zombie thing?

Rage!

Does rage make your eyes go all white and zombiefied?

Angry

Not sure?

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2009, 4:18 PM GMT

By the way, what was the probation officer's power in the first episode? Being a weird zombie thing?

His supernatural ability thing was the whole zombification mega-strength dealie.

Quote: Leevil @ November 28 2009, 4:05 PM GMT

There was a point when Nathan touched Alisha but wasn't affected. They didn't make a point of it, so it probably wasn't relevant. But might suggest he's immune to certain powers?

I noticed him put his arm around her shoulder at the back of one scene, and nothing happened. I pointed it out to zooo and she reckons it's just when Alisha touches someone's skin.

My theory of 'you get what you wish for' is still holding up though - the bald girl wished that other people knew what it was like.

Maybe Nathan did wish that he could sleep with an OAP?

Quote: Aaron @ November 28 2009, 5:13 PM GMT

I pointed it out to zooo and she reckons it's just when Alisha touches someone's skin.

It's definitely just a skin thing. I was watching out for that too.

I bet you was Smarmy

Quote: Leevil @ November 28 2009, 4:14 PM GMT

She grabbed his hand to pull his arm away, but it was so slight it's probably nothing.

I watched this again last night - she just shrugs him off, no skin-to-skin contact.

Oh, right. :)