Viz Comic Page 13

:D A friend remebered the 'handy hint' if you want to impress your friends stick rice-cripies onto your tyres, they will believe you have a long gravel drive!

Quote: Lee Henman @ April 4 2011, 11:52 AM BST

I was just doing a bit of reading on Viz and was floored to read that one of my favourite characters 8 Ace has been in since 1988!!! I always see him as a relatively-new character. Well I never.

Wikipedia says 1988, but according to Chris Donald 8 Ace first appeared in Viz in 1995.

:D This shit is great really made my day! not in an Arnie way.

Can anyone tell me please which edition the ads for various sorts of tramps appeared?

e.g. Sinister Underpass Vagrant, Dancing Bag Lady, Senior Cigarette End Search and Collection Operative, Scottish Precinct Beverage Operative . .

The 'Vagrant Recruitment' page of adverts appeared in early 2005. Dunno what edition as I was unable to buy Viz at the time. You can see the ad at: http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/vagrantrecruitment.jpg
Click with the magnifying glass pointer if you need to enlarge it.

Quote: Kenneth @ May 16 2011, 2:03 PM BST

The 'Vagrant Recruitment' page of adverts appeared in early 2005. Dunno what edition as I was unable to buy Viz at the time. You can see the ad at: http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/vagrantrecruitment.jpg
Click with the magnifying glass pointer if you need to enlarge it.

Cheers Ode Pal !

:D

Just opened the link 'cos it was blocked at work!

Probably one of the finest pieces of writing since The Iliad (whatever that is).

:P

New top tip from Viz . .

Make your next cold more magical by putting glitter in your mouth before you sneeze.

hehe!

top tip!

I need help, fellow Viz readers.

During a particularly long and arduous shit, I managed to spot Jimmy Hill in almost every strip. Some of them are quite difficult to find, but they are there.

This leads me to believe they intended him to show up in all of them.

But I cannot find him in the Gilbert Ratchet strip on page 3, and it's driving me slightly crazy. It's literally the only strip he doesn't seem to make an appearance in.

I've taken to having three or four shits a day, just to get more Viz time in.

Has anyone spotted Jimmy Hill in Gilbert Ratchet? I need to win £5.

Just taken an Immodium tablet but I'll get back to you as soon as I can . . . .

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 4 2011, 10:37 PM GMT

I need help, fellow Viz readers.

During a particularly long and arduous shit, I managed to spot Jimmy Hill in almost every strip. Some of them are quite difficult to find, but they are there.

This leads me to believe they intended him to show up in all of them.

But I cannot find him in the Gilbert Ratchet strip on page 3, and it's driving me slightly crazy. It's literally the only strip he doesn't seem to make an appearance in.

I've taken to having three or four shits a day, just to get more Viz time in.

Has anyone spotted Jimmy Hill in Gilbert Ratchet? I need to win £5.

Maybe that's the point this issue. Find the cartoon he doesn't appear in.

(I haven't got the latest issue yet so I can't help.)

Just thought, are we talking the new Christmas edition here?

If so, won't be able to help for a while even though the Immodium has worn off (as evidenced about half an hour ago)as I've put it unopened into a drawer anticipating many an hour developing red patches on my knees over the 'festive' period.

The best I could think of for Ratchet was halfway down the fifth frame on the right

Problem solved. F**kers.

This is from the new issue.

I really need to have a good clearout!!!!

I've got loads of copies of Viz going back years including lots of non-glossy covers although not the very early ones.

Anyone interested in taking them off my hands?