Viz Comic Page 12

There's loads of really childish smutty ones which is really in my opinion what Viz does best plus the weird logic and violent ones. I still though can't see the point of the Drunken Bakers or anything else by the same artist.

Quote: Chappers @ April 4 2011, 3:49 PM BST

There's loads of really childish smutty ones which is really in my opinion what Viz does best plus the weird logic and violent ones. I still though can't see the point of the Drunken Bakers or anything else by the same artist.

I know - Drunken Bakers is a bit of a strange one but I quite like it now. Hated it when it first came out though.

And how come that memory advert is always there?

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 4 2011, 4:38 PM BST

I don't remember seeing that.

Quote: Chappers @ April 4 2011, 5:17 PM BST

I don't remember seeing that.

The power of advertising eh?

Rolling eyes

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 4 2011, 4:38 PM BST

I saw that in the latest issue 204. I thought it was a joke advert and read all the way to the end, only for it to turn out to be a seemingly serious product advertisement.

Def.

'Bob The faithfull Black Binliner' was a favourite of mine, very surreal.
A nod to the sexist ones, I laughed at 'Sid The Sexist' also 'The Fat Slags', so stop any idea that I've no sense of what northern/male humour is, ok! Unimpressed

Quote: Deferenz @ April 12 2011, 1:33 AM BST

I saw that in the latest issue 204. I thought it was a joke advert and read all the way to the end, only for it to turn out to be a seemingly serious product advertisement.

Def.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee Henman @ April 4 2011, 11:52 AM BST

I was just doing a bit of reading on Viz and was floored to read that one of my favourite characters 8 Ace has been in since 1988!!! I always see him as a relatively-new character. Well I never.

At £1.49 for an eight pack? How recent a creation could he have been?

Top Tip from the current issue . .

'Pretend you're on the set of Michael Jackson's Thriller by going into Weatherspoons at 11am.'

LOL!

My all time fave is this:

Convince neighbors opposite that you have your very own PC by staring into the corner of your bedroom whilst tapping on an oblong piece of wood, pausing occasionally to masturbate furiously

lmfao!

From a recent issue:

CONVINCE people you are David Dimbleby by pointing at people and briefly describing their physical appearance.

I quite like

'Make your partner think they're on Question Time by holding a fishing rod over them as you talk to them while they are sitting on the sofa.'

I used to like the fake products they advertised like the china doll holding a bottle of Domestos, the "Mummy this lemonade tastes funny" doll.

I am currently reading Rude Kids: The Inside Story of Viz by Chris Donald. If you love Viz then it is a fascinating read and I highly recommend it.